Knifes

I fell next to her and,pulled her close.

"NO,AVERY PLEASE"I screamed as I held her tightly.

"Your next kid"Vincent laughed as he pulled the knife towards my throat.

"Help."I said weakly.

"No one would ever help a grape."Vincent laughed.

That's when about 50 cops bursted through the door with guns pointed to Vincent.

"HARM THE Uh... BOY AND WE'LL SHOOT."A cop shouted.

I tried to escape Vincent's death grip but it was to tight.

"One step closer and I'll slit his throat."Vincent snarled.

The cops slowly stepped back.

"That's how I like it,Vincent laughed.

He grabbed pulled on my shirt lifting me to the air.He did the same thing with Avery.

"SEE THESE KIDS?THEY GOT IN THE WAY."He bellowed.

I glanced towards Avery and reached my hand towards hers.I grasped it as hard as I could.

I felt something I could have only dreamed to feel,I felt a pulse she was alive.Hardly,but alive.

"AVERY"I shouted as I jerked myself from Vincent's hands.

I fell to the floor and I grabbed her I threw her onto my back.

I grabbed Mikes hand and began to run as fast as I could towards the cops.

One of them ran and grabbed Mike and pulled him to safety.I felt someone grab my foot in horror I realized it was Vincent.

"TAKE HER,SHE'S ALIVE"I screamed desperately.

A bunch of cops ran up and grabbed her.

"TOUCH THE BOY AND I'LL KILL HIM"Vincent screamed as he raised his knife.

The cops slowly backed up.They still had there guns out,ready to shoot.

He dragged me by my foot towards the back wall near the vent.

"NOT TODAY"I screamed.

I twisted my foot and it slipped free.I quickly got up and ran towards the cops.

"WHY YOU LITTLE GRAPE,"Vincent yelled as he threw his knife towards me.

I felt something jab into my leg.

"ACK!"I screamed as I fell to the floor.

I was instantly surrounded by police.They were carefully carying me to the ambulance.

"Where's Avery?"I moaned

"She's alright."I heard a voice said.

I slowly began to black out.