Grape Girl

I tried to open the door.

"It's no use you to,I jammed the locks,They can only be opened from the outside."He laughed as he started the engine.

Jeremy began to bang on the window and scream.I began to kick the door,Praying that it would open.

"HELP US HELP!"I screamed.

"Oh shut up,It's no use nobody's gonna hear."John said as he rolled up the window separating us from him.

I turned to Jeremy,He was now hitting the window with his Tennis shoe.He gave up and threw the shoe at John.It bounced off the glass,Hitting Jeremy in the face.

"OH COME ON."He screamed.

I was gonna let you stay awake during the drive,but your far to loud.He said as he picked up a can.

He opened the window and threw the can into the back seat.He quickly rolled up the window.

"Good Night,Sweet dreams"John laughed.

I tried to stay awake.I could see Jeremy was trying to but,It was just to much gas.

I slowly slipped into a world of blackness.

When I woke up I glanced around.Where was I?It was a dark room with no lights.I could faintly outline a figure besides me.

"Jeremy,Is that you?"I asked praying he was awake I didn't want to be alone.

"Ughhhh"Jeremy moaned.

He slowly sat up and stared at me.

"Avery,Where are you?"He asked worried.

I reached my hand and put it on his shoulder.

"Oh thank goodness your okay."He said as he pulled me in closer.

I wrapped my hands around him and leaned my head in.He leaned his head in and kissed me.

All of a sudden the lights flicked on.I saw a dark figure standing at the door.

"Aww you think kissing will save you?I didn't think John could do it,But he did.The man said as he stepped in.

I saw that he had pure white eyes and purple skin.He was wearing a purple dress shirt,with black pants.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US?"Jeremy screamed.

"Oh let's start over.Hi Im Vincent,and I have a offer for you."He laughed.

"What?"Both me and Jeremy said at the same time.

"You can either,Bring me another captive to replace you,or..."He stopped.

"Or what?"Jeremy said.

"You can be just like me."He pointed to his eyes and his skin.

"Oh and if you pick another captive,You have a month or,Well let's say you don't wanna explode now do Ya?"he laughed.

"YOUR SO MEAN,KIDNAPPING AND KILLING PEOPLE."I screamed as I stood up.

Jeremy stood besides me.I charged at Vincent. Vincent screamed,He looked a little shocked.He pulled out a needle and stabbed me with it.

"AGHH"I screamed in pain as I watched as the liquid went into my body.

"NO,AVERY!"Jeremy screamed.

I pulled out the needle.It had gotten me on my right arm.It slowly began to turn purple.

"ACK!"I screamed in horror as my arm began to turn purple.

Jeremy began to charge at Vincent.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER"He screamed as he punched Vincent in the face.

"I injected her with a purple poison."He laughed as he pulled out another needle.

"JEREMY RUN."I screamed and watched in horror as he was stabbed by the needle.

I looked down and my arms they were completely purple.I watched as my legs began to turn purple.I was becoming just as purple as Vincent.

I ran besides Jeremy I grabbed the needle out of his leg but it was to late,The poison was had already been spread.

"Goodbye Grape Girl."Vincent laughed as he walked out.