Lifeless

They continued to drag me across the floor.

"LET ME GO."I screamed

"No one will hear you,anyway nobody's ever gonna remember Avery Keeth."He laughed.

"THEY WILL TOO !"I screamed as I jerked my arms together.

They both let go shocked.I got up and ran as fast as I could.I saw the bathroom,I ran inside and slammed the door.I ran to the supply closet and got a broom to hold the door shut.

I herd footsteps out side,

"I'LL GET IN AND WHEN I DO,THERE WONT BE AN AVERY TO REMEMBER."Vincent screamed.

I ran to the sink to get as far away from the door as possible.Thats when I got a glance in the mirror.

"ACK!"I screamed as I got a look at myself.

I was completely purple my hair,my skin,even my tears where purple.My eyes where completely white,I couldn't help it I fell to the floor and began to cry.

That's when I heard laughing,It was coming from one of the stalls.I slowly opened it up.Freddy was standing there looking at me.

I ran to the corner,Freddy was walking towards me.Thats when the mop fell from the door allowing it to swing open.Vincent stepped in with a knife.

"Looks like old Freddy's beat me to it huh?"Vincent laughed

Freddy bent down and grabbed me,He put me in his hands like he was holding a baby.

"HELP ME."I screamed desperately.

"Oh no ones gonna help the poor helpless grape girl,No one loves her.He laughed.

"NO,I LOVE HER"I heard Jeremy scream.

He was fighting the mind control.

"JEREMY YOUR MY ONLY HOPE."I screamed as I tried to help him.

"I BELIEVE IN YOU!"I Screamed.

Freddy began to move faster,He rounded the corner to the parts and service room.

"JEREMY HELP ME PLEASE,"I shouted praying he would come to.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I was swimming in a world of darkness.I saw a light,I tried to swim towards it.The darkness was just to much.

I focused on Avery,All I wanted was to save her.I began to push towards the light.

"Oh no ones gonna help the poor helpless grape girl,No one loves her".He laughed.

"NO,I LOVE HER"I shouted.

The darkness began to take back over.

"I BELIEVE IN YOU"Avery screamed.

I began to try harder I had to get to Avery.I burst through the light.I fell to the floor

"Ughh...."I moaned

I got up and looked around,I heard.Avery scream.I began to run towards her I cared about nothing else,I needed to save her.

I ran around the corner and saw her,She was laying lifeless in Freddy's paws.

"AVERY,ARE YOU OKAY?"I screamed.

"It's to late for her"Vincent laughed.