2nd Night

As I sat down in the office I instantly checked all the backroom cameras.In the storage room by the stage,there were bodies in the backroom slouched against the wall.I about screamed.I decided to go and check it out since I still had 10minutes tell my shift started.I grabbed my flashlight and started toward the stage.

When I got there it was literally one pice of police tape blocking the door. I slowly pealed it back and stepped into the room.The bodies were gone.All of a sudden I saw a dark figure with a white mask on slowly crawl through the vent.I slowly backed up and ran to the office.

When I got there I cried I wouldn't ever find out what happened to my sister.Then my watch beeped 12:00 and my shift began.

The phone started ringing again so this time I put it on speaker.

"Hello..Hello see I told you you'd be fine!Now did you ever hear about Foxy the pirate?"The voice boomed.

"Who?"I asked.

"They tried to remake foxy Ya know to be more kid friendly,but those kids just couldn't keep there hands to them selves and the employees got tired of putting him back together so the employees just called it the mangle.Anyway Foxy Oh right,I don't think the old Freddy head trick we'll work with him".

"WHY NOT?".I screamed into the phone.

"Foxy was always a bit glitchy Ya know,Just flash your flashlight at him every now and that should cause a system reset.Dont forget about that music box,I never liked that puppet thing."

I'm glad he mentioned the music box because I almost let it run down.

"Save your power and good night!"As the man hung up the click echoed around the empty pizzarea.

I started to wonder about were thoes bodies went.They couldn't of how far in a matter of minutes but who took them?At that moment I herd a creepy hello.I threw on the mask and waited till I herd it leave the vents.Then I stared down the hallway.A creepy fox looked back at me.

"OH CRAP FOXY!"I said as quickly fumbled around for my flashlight

With a face of dread I realized I had left it on the stage.At that moment I remembered my phone I think it has a flashlight.I quickly flashed that at foxy.Slowly he began to limp back to the parts and service room.

When I checked my hallway a strange purple armless bunny was there.At least I think it was a bunny.I threw on the mask and waited.Still he never left so I decided to wind up the music box.As I looked up the lights were flickering and the creepy purple bunny was above me.I screamed and threw on my mask.

I slowly peeked out of the mask and took it off.I then checked my vents.

"AHHH,CHICA!"I screamed in horror.

I threw on my mask and herd her leave through the vent.As I took off my mask I saw the triangle,not only was it flashing it was flashing red.

"NO THE PUPPET"I yelled as I quickly tried to wind it up.

Then I looked at the box it was open and a little marionette looked out at me.I screamed and looked at my watch.5:55 I can do it.I tried to keep myself calm by checking the hallway it didn't help that foxy was there.

All of a sudden I herd a wisp of the song pop goes the weasel.The sound got louder and louder.I realized that was the puppet.I looked at my watch,5;59.Only one more minute at that moment the puppet jumped and grabbed me around the neck.

"GET OFF OF ME"I choked out.

At that moment my prayers were answered,I herd the church bells ringing outside.The puppet slowly got off of me and walked back to the prize corner.I gasped for air.It was over at least for now.

I ran outside the office and I saw John.
"I quit"I said sternly,
"You can't.".He laughed,"look at the agreements"He laughed.

Sure enough in really tiny print it says by excepting the job meant I had to a least finish the week out before I could quit.

"Please let me leave"I begged

"If I did that the animatronics wouldn't look so realistic now would they.".He laughed.

I stopped dead in my tracks.
"What?"I asked

"Your sister is alive,Just not human.I asked her,and she said she was checking out where you worked,So I told her to come to the back room.Four other children followed us so I killed them each."He snarled.

"Why WHY?"i screamed.

"Oh and the police don't need to hear about this.".He laughed.

"How do you know I won't tell them?"I asked.

"Cause of this"He laughed as he pressed a button.