The Bad News

I followed the man up to Averys room.Thats when I herd Avery scream.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ughhhhhh"I said weakly as I looked at my suroundings.

I was in a hospital room.My Mom was sitting in a green armchair fast asleep.The doctor knocked,then came in.

"Oh goodness your awake."The doctor said quietly.

"Wheres Jermey?Is he okay?What about Brooklyn is she okay?".'I tried to sit up,but the tubes in my arms kept me laying down.

"There fine."He said as he scribbled a note down.

"I wanna see them,now."I said firmly.

"I'll go see if I can find them."He said as he left the room.

I glanced around my room and noticed the TV.

"THE PERSON WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF 5 KIDS AT FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZERIA HAS ESCAPED FROM CUSTODY.OFFICALS SAY TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THIS MAN".

I screamed as I looked at the screan in horror.I couldn't stop screaming i just screamed and cried.I knew as long as he was free I would never be safe.

"AVERY,WHATS WRONG?"My mom said startled.

I pointed to the TV her face turned white.At that moment Jeremy,Brooklyn and the Doctor all walked in.

"Avery,Whats wrong?"The doctor and Jemey asked worried.

I pointed to the TV.

"THE MURDERER,WHO KILLED THE CHILDREN AT FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA HAS ESCAPED. PLEASE KEEP YOU CHILDREN INSIDE TILL THE POLICE CAN LOCATE THE KILLER."

I herd Jeremy scream.

"THOSE POLICE COULD'NT KEEP TRACK OF THEIR NOSES IF THEY WERE'NT ON THERE FACES."He shouted at no one in particular.

It was just to much, I began to cry.I thought back to this past week.I began to cry even harder.I had everything last week.

"Its okay,Avery its all over."The doctor said.

"But its not over,John is still out there wanting revenge.".I said as I tries to sit up.

"Lay down you need your rest"the doctor said firmly.

"it's about time the rest of you leave to."He motioned for them to leave.

My mom and my sister got up and left the room.However Jeremey stayed by my side.

"Jeremy,You need to leave.The doctor said firmly.

"I have to stay here,she needs me."Jeremy said as he sat besides me.

"Fine",The doctor sighed,"As long as you let her sleep.

"Deal"Jeremy said as he laid his hand over my head.

The doctor walked out.I slowly looked towards the TV,I was terified but,I forcerd myself to watch.

"HERE IS AN AUDIO RECORDING THE MANS CUSTIODY","YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE I'M COMING".

I felt Jeremys hand squeeze mine,It'll be okay.He doesnt know where here."Jeremy said.

I slowly drifted off to sleep,When I woke up,I saw Jeremy laying on the couch fast asleep.The doctor was taking notes on a clipbored.

"Okay I think your ready to go home!"He said as he helped me sit up.

Amazingly everything felt better.I looked to where I had been stabbed,Nothing but a thin scar remained.I gently shook Jeremy awake

"Wha what?"He said slowly.

"Its time to go"I said calmly.

"I'll go sign you out"He said kindly.

I knodded and went and got dressed.I put on a pair of loose jeans and a T-Shirt.I walked to stairs and stood by Jeremy.

"You ready?"Jeremy asked.

"Lets get out of here."I said greatfully.

We began to walk down the street.

"Im not sure how much more I can walk,Im still pretty sore."I said praying i diddnt sound weak.

"Okay I'll get a taxi."Jeremy said calmly.

"TAXI TAXI"He yelled as he waved his hands.

I looked around the streets were empty,Other than a few stray cars.Finally he got one to stop.

"Thanks."I said greatfully.

We climbed in as he locked the doors.

"Oh no thank you"The man said as he turned around.

I screamed,It was John.