Work

Tw: smut, finding kinks, dirty talk
A/n: if you don't like it just skip thank you 😭🤚🏾
Nova POV:
So I've been back at work for a week now. It's been pretty boring. I just stay in my office all day doing paper work. My assistant came in a little bit ago saying I have a meeting over the phone in an hour so I'm just waiting for that. Next thing you know I hear a knock at my office door. "Come in!" "Ms.y/l/n there's someone here to see you. She goes by the name of Jessica" you look at her confused. "Let her in". Then a women comes in she has brunette hair, with sunglasses on and red lipstick wait a second I recognize I know those boobs anywhere. My assistant closes the door and I walk up to the lady she doesn't think I recognize her.

3rd person POV:

"Well well well what do we have here" you say pulling the women close. She gasps at your antics. You move closer to her neck and kiss it gently. "I know it's you baby." You whisper in her ear. "How did you know?" She says sighing  in defeat. "Because I know that body anywhere" you say pulling her close. She gasps feeling the bulge in your pants. "You decided to wear a strap today".You nod and gently kiss her. You start kissing down her neck "what brings you here today princess" you mumble against her neck. "I-I missed y-you" she stutters out.

You tell her to go sit in you chair and that you'll be right back. You open you office door. "Hey carina" "yes ms. Y/l/n" "I've told you to just call me nova but you have the rest of the day off. I'm gonna do this meeting then head home too." "Okay have a good night ms.-nova" "you too". You walk back in your office and lock the door. The sight in front of you makes you smirk. "Baby what are you doing" you say to Scarlett seeing her rubbing her clit. "You pulling me towards you and feeling that made me horny" you laugh at her comment.

"Okay baby well I have a deal. I have a meeting in 10 minutes over the phone. If your a good girl I will let you get off on me okay?" "Okay" she says.

You go to your chair and lift up Scarlett and sit down and put her on your lap. You get on your meeting and Scarlett starts moving around trying to gain friction . You hold her hips telling her to stop she whimpers. "Please let me ride you" she whispers in your ear. 'Strip' you mouth to her. You see the hesitation in her eyes worried about other people. 'Don't worry love I locked the door and the windows are very tinted' you write on a piece of paper. She nods and strips. You tell her she can pull down your pants. She looks up at you and down at the strap asking for permission. 'You have to be quiet' you mouth and she nods.

She sits down slowly on it getting used to the size before rocking her hips. She leans down and bites your shoulder softly to help hold back her moans. You continue on with the meeting while kneading her breast. She moans quietly. You put two fingers in her mouth. She sucks on them. You almost want to moan at the sight. She starts bouncing up and down while covering her mouth the muffle the moans.

You are done with the meeting but she doesn't know that until she feels both your hands kneading her breasts. "Baby no more holding back moans I want to hear you". You take one hard nipple in your mouth and suck it while playing with the other. She runs her fingers through you hair pushing it down lightly telling you she likes it.

"I'm about to cum" she says moaning. She grabs your hand and to your surprise wraps it around her throat. "Oh so my baby likes it rough" she nods and you tighten your grip. "Oh fuck" she yells.
"Fuck can I cum please nova let me cum" she begs moaning loudly.
"Cum for me princess" with that she screams your name in pleasure. You let her ride out her high. You slowly pull her off and set her down where you were. You take of the toy and wipe off before putting in your bag. You get on your knees and start eating her our. Her moans fill the office. 'Good thing this place is sound proof too' you think to your self.

"Oh fuck novaaaa" she moans. She put her fingers in your hair. You start sucking on her clit rapidly and put two fingers inside of her. You pump in and out faster and faster. Her moans getting louder by every thrust. You feel her walls tighten around your fingers. "Cum baby" you say. A couple of thrust later "OH NOVAAAAAA" she moans loud. You like all her juices up not leaving any behind. You go up to where your hovering over her face. She pulls you into a passionate kiss. She moans at the taste of herself.

You lift her up and place her on the desk. You sit down in your seat and pull her on your lap. "Tired baby" you say. She nods. "Okay how about we get you dressed. Then we can go home and run you a nice bath and get ready for bed" she looks up at you and smiles widely. You look at her confused why she was smiling that big. "Home?" Then you realized you called it home even though she doesn't live there. "I mean you basically live there like even max lives there soo Scarlett Ingrid Johansson will you move in with me." You smile at her sweetly. "No" she says. You frown and look down. "Okay" "I'm just kidding baby I would love to." You sigh in relief. You get her dressed and help her walk out to the car. Since she took an Uber here she just gonna ride with you.

You get to the house. "FUCKEN FINALLY" you hear ivy yell. "What took you guys soo lon-........... wait never mind I don't want to know I see Scarlett's legs shaking." You laugh and Scarlett hides her face from embarrassment. "Okay well take your stanky ass home to your fiancé so me and my girlfriend can relax together" "okay okay fine. Have fun" ivy says walking out of the house.

You go upstairs and turn on the bath. You undress the both of you. You get in first and Scarlett gets in leaning her back against your chest. You her head. You help her wash up. You guys dry off. You get clothes for the both of you and change. You get in bed first and Scarlett comes and cuddles with you.

You stay like that for awhile watching tv until sleep consumes you both.