No no no

You wanna break up?"
3rd person POV:
"Wait what! No no no baby that's not what I meant" Scarlett says getting up going towards you. "Then what do you mean" "I mean I'm tired of hearing all the bad things that they did to you. I don't want to see you hurt" she says wiping your tears. You didn't even realize you were crying until she did that.

"I'm sorry love for making you think I wanted to break up" she says softly. "It's okay love you just gave me a tad bit of a heart attack" you say pulling her into a passionate kiss. "I love you" she says against your lips. "I love you too baby" you say kiss her again. You pull away and pick her up by the back of her thighs. She squeals and wraps her legs around your waist and nuzzles her head against you neck.

You walk with her in your arms down the stairs. You go back to the living room. "Did you order food!!" You say going to the front of the couch and sitting down. Scarlett stays like that surprisingly. "You okay love?" You ask her. "Yeah I just miss you" she says. You smile and pull her impossibly closer to you.

She gently kisses your neck and you sigh in content. A little bit later you notice that Scarlett fell asleep and you smile kissing her head. The movie you guys started ended. "So what happened" ivy asks wondering why Scarlett went upstairs. "She was just worried but tell me why i thought she was breaking up with me. My heart has never dropped faster." You say. "I could tell something happened you looked like you were crying" "yea I didn't even realize it until she wiped them but I just got scared I was gonna loose the love of my life" you say kissing her head.

What surprised you was the little kiss she left of your neck "baby when I told you that you were stuck with me forever I meant it." She whispers. "I love you" you say. "I love you more".

After that you all got food and watched movies and had s good rest of your night. Around 12 you and Scarlett went upstairs and brushed you teeth and went to bed. "Good night princess" you say. "Good night baby" she says pecking you lips. You both let sleep consume you.

A/n- sorry guys I had to😏😌. Hope you guys have a great night. I appreciate you all for reading. Love you guys 🤍🌼