Random☺️

"Baby why does so many people have a crush on me" Scarlett says walking to you with her phone to show you something.

"CAUSE YOU GOT A CUTE FACE AND YOUR BOOTY SO FAT! GO GIRL , GO GIRL!!" You yell pick her up and squeezing her ass. "but your mine" you whisper kissing her. "All yours" she says in between kisses.
———————————————————————————
2am-
"Babe babe wake up and hide in the closet" Scarlett says shaking you trying not to laugh
"Mmm" you groan.
"Get up my girlfriend is coming back you need hide" she says.
You groan getting up and going to the closet. But before you hit it you turn around.
"Wait who's coming" you ask still tired
"My girlfriend now hide" Scarlett says trying not to die of laughter.
"Baby I'm right here unless your cheating. I mean I ain't got time to fight them so I'll just leave" you say walking towards the door
"No no baby come back in just messing with you I want cuddles" she pouts.
"Don't wake me up like that again" you mumbled.
——————————————————————————-
"BABY BABY GUESS WHAT" Scarlett says.
"What my love" you say giving her your full attention.
"I'm pregnant" she says.
"Baby first of all I'm a girl second I don't think my strap can get you pregnant" you say smiling. She pouts "I know I just wanted to try to scare you because ivy did it too Chris but sometimes I forget that we're both girls" she says going over to you. "Well I can fuck you like that" nova says smirking.
———————————————————————————
"PSST BABY" nova yells from across the couch but Scarlett is still ignoring her. "Baby I'm sorry for pranking you about me getting into a fight" nova pleads. Scarlett just continues watching the movie. Nova gets up and walks over to Scarlett straddling her. "Baby please" nova says pouting before kissing her forehead, then nose, then the corner of her lips.

But she wouldn't budge. 'Damn she's a good actress' you think to yourself. Then you get and idea. You kiss down her jaw line to her sweet spot and suck a mark there. That's when you got her. She moans and wraps her arms around your neck. You bring your hands up squeezing her breast gently.

You lift her shirt up slightly noticing she doesn't have a bra on so you bring on of her already hard nipples into your mouth sucking on it lightly swirling your tongue around the harden bud while your other hand it playing with the other. She arches her back telling you she likes it and you smirk. You lift your head and kiss her again.

"Not mad at me now" you say against her lips and she moves her head telling you no. You slide your hand down her shorts and rub your fingers against her clit she moans softly trying not to let Chris and ivy hear from upstairs.

You go down and insert 2 members into her went cunt. You start pumping in and out slowly while playing with her nipple twisting it how she likes it. Scarlett is a moaning mess right under you. "I'm gonna cum" she says in between you moans. "Cum for me" you say in a husky voice.

She moans and all her juices go on her finger. You lick up all her juices off your fingers. You pull her in for a deep kiss. "Do you forgive me baby" you say smirking at her. She nods he head breathlessly. "Come on love let's go get you cleaned up" you say picking her up going upstairs to your room.

You guys take a shower and get ready for bed and go to sleep.