Boob pt4

⚠️Warning smut⚠️ message at bottom did not proof read
"Nova nova are you paying attention" Scarlett says. "My eyes are up here." She say's noticing you're focused of her boobs. "Oh yeah sorry" you say looking up. She smirks at you. "Okay well I will be back in a couple hours" she says pecking your lips.

"Okay baby I'll see you later" you say kinda horny now but you don't show it. You walk into the living room again and jump over the back of the couch.

"Maxxxxx" you yell calling your dog. Max comes running in. "Hiii buddy" you say petting him. You grab the remote and turn on the tv. You press the mic on you remote "Scarlett Johansson movies". You look at all the options and pick iron man 2.
——————————-10-20 minutes later—————
*natasha walked in* "damn my baby fine as fuck" you say crossing you legs getting more and more horny.

                                           🤍baby🤍
N: princess when are you coming home?
S: not for awhile Why? Are you okay love?
N: no princess I'm horny and I need you
S: coming home right I told them you were sick
—————————————————————————-
You get excited and run up to your shared room and get a bunch of toys out. About 10 minutes late you hear the front door open. "Babyyy I'm homeee" she yells "come up stairs princess"you say back. You hear foot steps.

"Well well what do we have here" she says seeing you laid out and naked. "Well hello baby" you say getting up walking over to her. You pull her into a sloppy but passionate kiss. You start pulling her clothes off one by one. "Nova just fuck me already" she moans in you ear.

You take her to the bed and set her down gently. You take the rest of her clothes off and hover over her. You lean down and kiss her. You move you kisses down futher. You make it to her chest and take a harden nipple in your mouth.

"Oh fuck nova I need you inside of me" she says arching her back. You go down further and wrap your mouth around her wet clit. "Ohh fuck yess"

She moans tangling her hands in your hair. You stick your tongue inside of her and she arches her back moaning louder than ever. "Oh fuck mommy yessss" she screams. You feel her walls clench around you tongue and pull away quickly. "Ughhhhhhhhh novaaaaaa" she groans sitting up looking at you.

"Lay down" you say putting on the strap. Lays down and you go in between her legs face to face with hers. You lean down and kiss her softly loving the feeling of her face against yours. You rub the tip of the dildo against her entrance teasing her causing her to moan softly. "Fuck nova just fuck me already" she says arching her back moving closer to you hoping to feel something more.

You slowly start sliding in her wet entrance. Soft moans fall out of her mouth making your clit throb more. Scarlett nods her head telling you to move. You start thrusting your hips soft moans turning into louder higher moans making you smirk. You start moving faster seeing her go crazy.

Her hips are thrusting with yours. The strap hitting your clit making you moan with her. "Oh that feels so good nova" she moans. You feel her walls getting tighter. You wrap your hand around her throat thrust faster. Both of your moans fill the room.

"Mommy I'm going to cum" she says. "Cum with me" you say. Her thrusts get sloppier as you both cum. You smile down at her and kiss her gently. "How are you feeling" you ask kissing her. "I feel good" she says moving her hips wanting more. You smirk.

You pull out and get up. "Where are you going" her small voice asks behind you. "Just give me a minute"  you walk into the closet and grab a couple of things and walk back to the bed.

You start by tying her wrist and ankles to the bed and then blind folding her. "Is this okay baby?" You ask her softly. "Yes mommy" she answers with a slightly nervous voice. "Hey you can tell me if you are not down for this" you say un doing the blind fold" "no no I'm okay just excited" she says smiling giving the face to me telling me she's really okay.

I put the blindfold on her. You grab a vibrator and put it on her clit. She arches her back moaning. You watch her squirm. You grab nipple clamps and put them on her. You grab the vibrator and hold it while slipping two fingers into her entrance.

You go back and for until you feel her walls tighten and  then you pull out. She whines. You wait a couple seconds then you put the vibrator back ok her clit making her jump in surprise put also moan in pleasure.

"Nova please let me cum" she moans out. "No not yet" you say dragging a sharp blade across her abdomen. She twitches every now and then getting shivers from the cold probably. You press down a little harder in one spot making a mark. She hisses but moans at the new feeling.

You then do something and then let her cum eventually after teasing her a couple more times. You untie her and take off the blindfold and she looks down at her stomach and looks back up at you. "Your initials really" she says. "What you're mine." You say grabbing her by the throat and kissing her passionately. "And don't forget that".

You pick her up and take her to your shared bathroom; you set her on the bathroom counter and start that bathroom water. You make sure the after is the right temperature before Picking her up and setting her in the water then sitting right behind her.

"I love you nova" she says "and I love you Scarlett"

A/N- OMGGG HIII GUYSSS. Sorry it's been a really really long time but I would love for you guys to give me some suggestions on anyone one of my books please I am going to try to get back into writing but I can't make any promises. I love you all and hope everyone is doing absolutely amazing🤍🤍 hope you enjoy.