The Worst Guys | 2

§Vixen§

Honestly. I don't know why I'm here with you ,but I know why I came.

What does it mean?

To me, apparently most women fall for the same shit. Young & dumb, Young & Naïve, Whatever term you want to use its all the same. You can't these stupid ass females learn from 'others' mistakes and make the right one. Just repetitive, I know were all sinners, but damn.

They swear their life is a Disney Movie.

Your not Cinderella, stop leaving a slipper in the middle of thr floor, all they gone do is kick that bitch! What you thought he was gone do? Marry you ass after he gives it back and sing a 2minute song with singing animals??? Ladies! Please wake the fuck up!

These thots do the same thing and you guys respond the same way.Tsk!

Bitches these days...!!

At the same time, you have to understand them we all want to have fun at ages 16-25 or maybe 26.

Who's going to get married? Foreal! At 18! Or hell 25!!! You have so much to live for.

But still you have so many diseases you could catch. Its like these niggas praying for Aids. Forgive me, I know some people get it on accident ,but we must be more careful. God Heal Us All.

Hey! I'm 21 years old, living in L.A. And I just want to live my life. With my salary!! :") I'm definitely living my life.

Around 1:00pm, I sat on my knees on the couch, big X album tshirt w/ my black joggers. On my iphone 5c, of course, on instagram. About to take a nap when Shann & Toya came in yelling at me.

"Vixxx!!!!" They scream in unison plopping down on the couch next to my tired body. Which was from workouts.

"Yeah that's my name don't ware it out." I groaned at them stretching.

"Subway's calling our names lets gooo."Toya begged bouncing on the couch.

"Oh, word." I paused to make it seem like I had to think about it. "Ionn know bro. I'm trying to lose some weight."I said rubbing my toned tummy.

Shann gives me a 'the fuck'look, while Toya smacks an says "Vixx, if you won't bring your cotton eatting ass on...lets go.."She naggs pulling on my arm.

"Uggh fine, ...and lets stop by McDonalds for my fries and cookies. Dem boyz fiiiee!!!Salt and all!"I said getting off the couch about to slip my all black chucks.

They look at each other and laugh.

"And she says she on a diet!!"Shan says laughing with Toya.

"Mannee lets go, I got the muchies..."I said rubbing my stomach as it growls. I start off walking to the door.

"Oooh someone's gotta cake in the ovennnnn."Shann squeals with Toya jumping up and down while we made it down the stairs of our Atlanta Condo.

"2 words for you all , Hell Nd No!"I stated jumping into my black and red Dodge Challenger. My Baby!!!

"BUHHH, you not on birth control."Toya states sliding in the back.

"Buhh she doesn't have sex." Shann states letting the seat back and sat in the passenger seat.

"I need to stop telling you guys so damn much."I said scolding myself and starting up my car while Shan plugs in my phone into the AUX. "Why can't you use your own phone?"

"You always have the latest jams. Ohwwe A$AP Ferg!!!! Now you know that's bae!"She says selecting
Doe Active by A$AP Ferg.

"They mad, they mad, They mad, they mad , they mad....(like 10x)
you mad!You and you mad, Yah!"