The Worst Guys | 5

×Khalif×

Night.
New York City at night is scary as fuck "by yourself".
Loud ass alley cats with rabies and shit.
Homeless people that just scream creepy shit at you.
Don't forget raccoons and the ugly ass possums.Hell naw can't do it.

So...yes, I ran.

About 13 blocks to the hotel. why I didn't catch a cab , no money. El broke-o. Thank me I'm trying to protect the ozone layer.

I get in the hotel.Thank God their not here. Mike Will made sure they thought we were at the Hamptons, so therefore he stayed there. Hamptons blocks abs blocks from the 5star.

Once I got inside, I cut everything off nothing but silence bounced against the walls and of course Jxmmi's still with Toya and Jay with some Atlanta hoe he fuck with. She bout 16 ,...man Jay a fucking child molester.

Vixen.
Vixen.
Vixen.

That's all I could think about.
I know it was fuck up for me to leave her car.
I was just pissed.
I hate getting g compared to off-brand ass niggas.

Maybe I should call.

I look over at the clock to see that its 1:10am. I realized I've been staring at my phone wondering shout I call. I made it to the hotel room at 10:56pm.
Straight stalling.

Finally I stopped being a bitch ass nigga and hit her up.

Voice mail! Voice mail! After voice mail!

What pisses me off is, I know she see me calling.

Then she shoots me a txt .

Look...ima be completely honest.
What I said was fucked up. I didnt mean to say tht u....it wasn't meant for you. For that, I apologize.
Buh if you're not willing to try to be friends.. Then let's be nothing.
I have zero patience for some preschool shit at all.

∆Vixx∆