The Worst Guys|19

Jxmmi||

I've been out of it for a week and a couple of days now.

I honestly don't care. All I can think about is Toya. I know I did her wrong. Dead wrong. I created a family issue. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed.
Toya looked up to Tonya.

Now I'm bad cop, and Swae he's a fucking trader! Fucking Benedict Arnold Ass Nigga! He probably snitch that nigga can't hold a pint size of water.

Missing studio time, I know I know I'm wasting money and shit. Pretty sure everyone's mad ,but I need time to myself.

At the moment, I'm in this club. And its lit lick a muthafucker in here!! They Bumping 'Saucin'' by some nigga I never heard of.

Quickly heading to the bar a male bar tender comes to my order.

"What would you like man?" He ask with a little ass squirrel voice.

"Uhm, some Vodka with lime, and some lean." I answer.
He turns back to the drinks to start my order.
"And keep that shit coming!"

"I see your trying to get drunk tonight." A familiar voice whispers in my ear.

"Didn't I tell you we couldn't see each other no more?!" I say yelling over the music.

"All because of that bitch!!!" Tonya yells at me pushing me against the counter.

"She aint no bitch!!!  And you should respect your fucking family man!" I groan. Damn I'm trying to enjoy myself and she's already getting on my nerves, and killing my fucking vibe.

Soon Squirrel mouth bartender comes back with my order.

I take the bitches to the head and give him the 'keep it coming' signal.

"You shouldn't even be worried bout Toya she'll bounce back. Now let's get out of here so I can show you how much I miss you." She says rubbing on me.

"If I'm leaving with anybody! It won't be yo ass!! Get the fuck outta here and away from me!" I shout all of a sudden dazed and dizzy.

"Yes you do, now come onnnn. I owe you." Tonya giggles rubbing my erection.

" I-I, I Juss wanna go homeee." I say in a slury voice. "Penguins are in here."

I start to see penguins waddling around and humping each other.

Then shit started going fast and everyone was moving fast. Then everything got dark.

•••

||Swae||

After the moment in the kitchen, I'm tell you I was scared. I quit! I quit life itself.
I'm living inside my girlfriend's closet. Shan probably got the Crabs and she wants to give me Crab-Jives. I don't want Crab-Jives!!!

Wonder Over Yonder Theme Song plays, scaring the hell out of me. That's Vixen's ringtone.

"Heloo.." I whisper into the phone.

"Khalif Whatever The Fuck Your Middle Name Is Brown, where the fuck did u go?!!" Vixen yells at me through the phone.

"Shhhh! Shhhh! Baby please hush." I say into the phone.

"Wh-what the?!...." She starrs but I shush her.  "where are you boy?" She whispers back to me.

"I, I'm in your closet. " I whisper almost crying.

"And why are you in my closet?! you know what nevermind,I'm coming." Vixen says aggravated.

Damn, now I have to explain why I'm in the closet eating Vixen's skittles and eating licorice. Along with some red Kool Laud, I sipped.

First baby scare nightmare and then Shann trying to brush up on me to keep my mouth shut. She really trying to give me the "5-seconds-From-Aids Disease".

Explaining this is going to be something complicated.

I think I tend to exaggerate for no reason.

The door slides open and Vixen reaches for my hand.

"Come out here, be a big boy and come to Moma. That Red Face Man Ain't here." Vixen says soft and sweetly.

"But Moma that's not why I'm scared." I say with my chin on my knees.

"Tell me why." She says kneeling down.

"I can't tell you out here, come in hewraa." I say in a baby voice.

She giggles and scoots in and I close door.

"What's wrong with moma's baby?" She says laying my head on her breast.

Think Nigggga ! Think!

And wait why does Vixen have just a bra on?? Ooh she looks soooo good.
Next thing I knew Lil Liffy started jumping.

"Lil Liffy won't listen to me. He won't sit down when I tell him to. Man baby you haven't laid it on me in like a couple of days." I whine.

"Wants some now, Daddy??" She says getting into full character.
She says exposing her breast
little more to me.

"Yessss! Right now!" I quickly say snatching off her sleeping pants as she slide down my red print Kool laud joggers.

"Khalif is your period on !!?" Vixen asks. "And why are you eating my damn skittles?!" She says snatching the bag.

"Youre such a turn off!" I said folding my arms.

"Come on you know I've been horny alllll day for you daddy!" She moans against my lips making me daze off.

"O-oh Kay." I say pulling down my boxers and entering her slowly.

*
Her back against the wall, as I'm pounding her in. She claws my back and screams.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!! Awwe yesssss daddy! Just like that! Juuuuust like that!!!" Vixen moans against my lips.

"Is it deep, baby?! Is it deep enough?!" I groan back slapping her ass.

"Yaaaaaasssss!!! Oooh its soo good! Don't stop! D-dont stop!!!" She screams in my neck.

"Give it to me! Cum for Daddy!" I groan about to shot off inside her.

"Ahhhh! ahhh..Uhhhh! She moans cumming on me, as I let go.

Lies are often can be beneficial.