The Worst Guys | 9

Swae

"Oh, shiiit!.." was all I could say back.

Which made Vixen look concerned.

"Yeah, and you know Mike want to meet her too,right?"
Jxmmi commented making the whole conversation.

"Who the fuck leaked the pictures anyway?!"I asked angry.I can't expect to go no where and have no pictures.Ughh this shit's fucking annoying!!!

"What happened babe?"Vixen coos in my ear kissing my ear. I quiver under her touch. As much as I didn't want to I had to focus on what Jxmmi was saying.

"Shhh, babe...not right now."I said to her softly pushing her away.

She kisses her teeth, annoyed. "Not ever" she comments rolling her eyes and steps out of her car.

"Vixen....Baby what you talki-" I start to say , but she just slams the door, angrily walking off.

I never even noticed that we were at back at my hotel.
How?When?...Toya.

"Swae..who the fuck you talking to?  Cause I know yo' ass ain't calling me baby." Jxmmi jokes chuckling, with his ugly, annoying ass laugh.

"Hell nah! I'm not gay like you and Jay nasty asses. And why would I do that with my brother?"I comment getting out and making sure I locked the car up. This time.

"Ionn know you the nasty nigga in this scenero."Jxmmi says I know he shrugged even though I can't see him."But hey, I need you advice."

I sigh, knowing he did something." What you do?"

"Let's sayy..you remember Toya's cousin,Tonya?"Jxmmi asks quizzing me.

"You fucked her..Didn't you?"I say dry and nonchalantly.
Toya's a sweet girl, why he got to do this to her. Better yet ME. If Vixen was acting crazy about me brushing her off. She's gone have a damn cow when she finds out about this situation.

"Man I didn't mean for it to happen...she just popped up with her lingery-
I cut him off laughing hard.

"Her what?!What's a lingery?" I said laughing.
Is he trying to say lingerie.

"You know what I'm talking bout them tight ass lace , see thorough outfits girls be haveing , Victoria Secrets."He snaps like he's got it.

All I could do it laugh even harder."Hold that thought Jxmmi, Im coming up."I comment, still laughing.

Now, to chase after my girlfriends. Lawd, help me!

•••

Vixen

Of course I go stumping in.
Yes, he pissed me off. See it as petty, but I saw it as regection. Shit it actually hurt me. What a recap of my life?!

I knock on the hote- well condo door. Its a hotel/ condo holding its just under one Company. Some live her some spend the night.

"Who is it?!" Toya sing-songs.
She got some its obvious.

"Its meee!" I sing-song back to her.

"Coming, boo!!"Toya coos aloud coulding to the door.

"Babe...ba..!" Swae yells running towards me, out of breathe. "Baby, please.....wa..wait."He begged.

Like I said he's fat. Fat spirited.

Toya, Thank God, opens the door and I quickly rush in and Swae's irrigating ass comes right after.

Toya, being her, sing songs her ass back to the livingroom to vacuum the carpet floor.

"Babe, just let me explain." Was the first think he said witout all that damn breathing.

"Babe?!" Toya pops out of her happy mode to surprised mode, cutting off the vacuum. "And when did this happen?" She says smiles wide as hell.

"A few minutes ago." Swae retorts trying to step towards me but I step back from him.

"And he's already pissing me off." I say with my shoulders folded. "Go call whoever you was calling and leave me with no attention." I frown and surprisingly I pout.

The fuck that came from?!

"Awwe, babee,.. you fighting for daddy's attention."Swae coos coming closer to place both of his hands on my face.

"Already fucking, huh?Nasties." Toya comments being rhetorical cutting the vaccum back on.

"Don't get me started." Turning to her, we both say at the same time, and cut heads back to each other. "Stop trying to be like me." We say at the same time again. Then we both kiss our teeth at the same time. And kiss each other I'm sorry.

" You guys so fucking cu-Shit..Damn Vaccum?!" She says pulling on the vaccum with made a big weird noise and powers off.

I kiss my teeth and rush over to her."You always fucking other ppl shit!" I stated feeling Swae wrap his arms around me laughing in my neck.

She wheels the vaccum up and look towards me.
"Hey, can you see what's stuck in there?"

"Ewww no...ain't no telling what the hell they got in there." I scoffed backing up against Swae who stops laughing.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" He asked looking at me from the corner of his right eye.

"Please , V...or I'll tell Shannon you broke her flower pot." She said nodding at her.

I smack my lips and kneel down to try to get what ever it is that's stuck in there.

I tug on it ,but it wouldn't budge. I'm a mess up my nails fuckinf with Toya, always.

"What is it?" Swae ask nosily.

"I don't knooww."I reply in an annoyed tone. Pulling on the fabric stuck in there. "Feels like silk, though"

"Please don't me my Calvin Klein boxer, Lord." Swae said.

"Why would they be under the couch?"I asked looking at him as if he's done something.

"I fold." He retorts rolling his eyes, snapping.

Then finally, I pulled it out.

A pair white lace panties.

"Toya, really?" I asked in discuss throwing them at her.
"Ewww you can see dried up, cum."I commented.

"Too much info, V." Swae says with a disgusted expression.

"What I was jus-"

"These. Are not mine." She says. "I don't by white lingerie...well not with lace I hate lace." She scoffs to look to us.

I quickly turn my head to Swae.

"Hey don't look at me...I was to busy on your ass to be fucking around  some girl another girl.

Toya eye lit up.

Jxmmi appears with gitty expression. "Aye don't go in the bathroom for at least-" He stops to stare at the panties, well thongs Toya was holding up."2-25...minutes..uhm"