The Worst Guys|16

{MM Vixen}

|Swae|

Its been two days since the whole Shan-A-Prostitute thing. No, I didn't tell Vixen yet I already slipped and told Jxmmi and Tonya fucked.

Now I have in law problems cause Vixen hates Jxmmi's ass. I have to love his ass cause I got rewarded for his bullshit. I got some ass!! Not Some regular ass, I'm talking the whole package.Im talking about pussy every 15-20 minutes. Livingroom, shower, bed, floor, fridge, counter, table, balcony, Shan's room cause she got a water bed...(dont snitch either we cant award everybody for being a snitch). Now I'm happy as a dove.
She didn't see it as snitching she saw it as trust.
But my back hurting tho.

Now I'm back to work, Jxmmi's no where to be found and I talked things out with Mike about the whole Vixen &Swae thing. The publicity was so bad their recommending interviews and even magazine photos.

Jxmmi's off somewhere and for some reason when I come over Vixen's house I don't see Toya much. I even peeked in her room to see a game room.

I didn't ask Vixen about it tho.
At the same time Shan has been looking at me , no glaring at a nigga like I got a dick on my forehead.

I be looking at her like: What bitch?!Damn!

I'm glad she can't hear my conscience cause if she did she'll have a hep of listening to do.

Lately, Vixen's been going to work at her hair salon.I like the Name

Vixen's Hair Salon

Eventhough, she doesn't want to cause bitches be messy when they getting their hair did. All the questions she has to answer, I'll feel sorry for her. I've been in and out of Mike Will's studio lately cause he got this new release called Ransom
And he wants me to jump on one of his tracks.
That Got Damn. (Check it out Its hot) Along with some other new comers like Jace from Retro Sushi and some girl name Andrea.

I met them both Jace cool and Andrea be giving me these sexual ass vibes tho.

She sits and talks to me like 24-7 and she ask a lot of questions so many that a nigga be ready to go.

The release party in a couple of weeks in Califorina. So I'm going to take Vixen there for like a week or two.

But meanwhile I'm juss chilling at my apartment. Its hot as fuck in Atlanta. Hell wrong with these people wearing hoodies and shit gone catch a stroke out here.

I'm sitting here watching Kevin Hart's Stand Up Comedies. I bought all of them and extras in case they get fucked up by Jxmmi and Jay. By the way that nigga been missing too. Everybody going M.I.A and shit. The fuck this is a book or a movie.

Let Me Explain was playing and a nigga died bout 47 times listening to Kevin talk about his crazy ass girlfriend.

"...I'll suck your dick for the whole fourth-quarter..." He says then giving that look we men know that's one long ass quarter and one hell of a gift.

Laughing and crying, I get a knock at the door.

"Shiit leave me the fuck alone." I groan lowly. "I'm coming!!" I yell at the door pausing the movie. Then I run up to the door looking through the peephole.
And I look to see Andrea's ass.

"Damn, Damn, Damn!!" I yell in a whisper. How does she know where I stay?! And in this location?!

Maane she already know I'm here why pretend now.

I open the door and give he a cool grin." Hey Wassup, Andrea." I said leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey you,...Uh can I come in?" She asks with a seductive look and a smirk.

Man I wish Vixen was here.

•••••••••••
A/N
New Character Andrea
Describe her in one word.Go!