The Worst Guys|17

A/N:

Heyoo!!! Long Time No Update! Sorry its been awhile. Also sorry I didn't have an excuse. Friggin Writer's Block.

Love You Guys, Xoxo Joe-Joe

•••

I didn't even have time to answer her. She just slipped her little ass in here.
I sighed.

She glides her ass in. She look kinda high too. Its like she's desperate at this point.
I'm just asking out of all the people in the crew, Why Me?!
I'm got a girl man I'm not trying to fuck with nobody.

She sits on the couch and smiles.
"What were you watching??" She ask actually curious.

"Uh...uhm uhh Kevin's Dart." Is what fell out of my mouth, don't know what made it slip but it did.

She scoffs and laughs. "Never heard of it."

"Ooh, shit! I mean Kevin Hart...Hart!" I laugh it off awkwardly, sighing. "Uuuhhh shit." I grunt still standing.

She grins and grabs the remote and starts back the movie. And at the moment Kevin's still talking about the 4th quarter head giving thing.

"Haaa, oh my god..Is He serious!!" She laughs out loud quite tickled from Kevin's joke.
" I lovee this guuy he's soo funny.." She look towards me so innocent.

Maybe she's a fan?

"Why you still standing?.." Andrea asked looking quite confused. I'm still standing still at the moment.
Holding my breath, I didnt move a muscle.

I have every right to be scared of what would happen if Vixen would walk in.
She'd probably beat the hell out of Andrea.

"Look if you think I came over to fuck up your relationship I'm not...I know you have a girlfriend." She smiles and pauses the movie.
" Mike just insisted I get to know you guys, so I could get my name out there, ya know how it is for career jumps."

Finally breathing I laugh it off. This is why its bad for me I assume. Maybe she gives everybody those eye stares and shit. And I was acting scared of her in shit.

"I know what you mean...its always hectic for starters. But hey, I'd love to work with you on a track, just got to see what my brother got to say about it." I smile at her then frowned cause I realized Jxmmi's still M.I.A.

I finally sat down and on the other side of the room. This is the part where boyfriends mess up.
They're dumb enough to sit next to the predator. Then they touch your hand or blow a eyelash out your eye, or even lie and say that something's on your face.
Then they come in on your face and then the girlfriend come in thinking she know shit.

And-

Before I knew it, Vixen was unlocking the door.

"Babe!!!" She yells faintly through the house. Andrea tries to speak to her, but she interrupts running straight into the kitchen.

"Khaliiiif!!" She singsongs.

She's doing all the running throwing the keys on the counter and going thru the fridge.

"Yeah, baby??" I answer smiling hard. I can feel my cheeks burning. My baby, walking in here looking fine as ever.

"I'm sooo irritated!! I had a long day at work and everything. Those stupid pictures! People asking me questions and crap!!" She rants on and on.

"Aww, Im sorry, you good?..want me to rub your feet??" I ask as Andrea giggles.

"No well yes but..." She says running briskly to the counter and to the fridge. " I really want to have sex." She says straight up.

"Babe, uhm my fri-"

"Baby pleaseeee..I've been horny all fucking daaay!! I need it now!" She scream out not so loud but clear enough to hear.

"Vixxxx.." I singsong chuckling.

" What Khalif?! " I just don't see why we can-" she says walking in to see Andrea attempts to wave.
" shit Swae why didn't you tell me she was here!!" She yelled slapping the back of my head.

"What?!...I did!!" I said laughing as she falls into my lap.

"Aannnd who is this??" She give me that I-know-you-didnt-bring-some-bitch-in-my-house look.

With lots if confidence and a smile, I announce her presence.
"This is Andrea, she's in this new collaboration on one of Mike Will's Tracks. Vixen-Andrea,Andrea-Vixen. She's my baby." I say kissing all over her cheek.

She flashes red and brushes me off giggling." Boy stooop!"

"Well I heard lots about you.Btw you have really pretty eyes." She says smiling at Vixen.

A Vixen is just eating this shit up.Getting off my lap to go over to Andrea, they go on and on and giving weave tips.

Women I tell you.