The Worst Guys|18

Swae||

Later that night...

Its around 8 at night and Vixx got the A/C up pretty high. We both lying on the couch wrapped in a thick ass comfort lazily, watching this Insidious bullshit.

And nooo, I'm not scared. Them people just jump out of no where you know.
Were at the part where Josh's stupid ass mom came over to tell Josh and his wife that he had some psychic ability.

Then that mutherfucking red faced man came out of no where.

"Fuck!!..Where the fuck that nigga came from!!?" I yell into laughing Vixen's chest.

"Aww Big man scared??" She picks, playing in my dreads as I turned back to the TV.

"He came out of no where, Vixen. And you know that." I said getting mad." I don't like how you over here picking, posed to support your man." I grunt.

She looks sheepishly confused and laughs. "Where you read that?"

"Why I got to read it from somewhere?" I ask but she throws back a look.

"A feminist post in that magazine you be reading." I say.

"Y-yo-you actually read that??" She says pausing to movie and continues to laugh at me.

"Ughh! I'm getting me a bag of hot fries and going back to the room." I say getting off of her body and going to the kitchen.

"Leave the coverrrr" she groans.

"Nope!" I say swaying into the kitchen.

I walk into the fridge to get some kool-aid. Pouring into a champagne glass. So a nigga can look classy.

As I take a sharp turn, Shan stands a inch away from my frame making me spill some Red cool aid on my white joggers.

"Shit girl you scared me" I said in a whisperish-yell trying not to alert Vixen. "What's wrong with you walking up on a OG like that after a scary movie? Girl you bullshitting." I grunted and grabbed a paper towel whipping the long drips of red. Near my fucking dick, man!! Ugh!

" My bad Swae, I just need to talk to you." She says twittling her thumbs.

"What you want, bruh?" I say already aggravated.

"What did you see? I know you saw me on the corner, uhm..Did You Tell, V?" She ask completely nervous.

"Look I saw you leaning over to some dudes car and taking a couple dollars from him. And no I didn't snitch." I said pour another glass of the Red Kul Laud...loll classy name for red Kool laid.

"Thanks, I owe you big time..." She says hugging me tight. "And...uhm if you need anything, lemme know, and I mean anything." She says kissing my ear at first I froze to the floor.
"I'll give my all too. I'm good for it."

Instantly I break from her embrace to go straight back to the living room.

Man why me!!?