The Worst Guys |12

|Jxmmi|
I sigh in relief.

It's just Jay bumish ass. Guessing he done rapeing that girl. Not literally, but yeah that's basically rape even if the girl turning 17.
I look back to see Toya's facial expression is still the same. I guess she's still mad about the situation. I'm just glad Jay doesn't know about Tonya, cause if he did....Lord knows what would happen.

"Ayee, damn what I miss?!"Jay asked with his bottom teeth sticking out all crazy.

I guess he said that because Toya's shirt not on. I realized that when he started eyeing her. I don't know if she could tell of not.

"Nothing. What the hell you looking at?!" I shouted covering her up and beginning to get possessive.

Toya just rolls her eyes at me knowing I'm giving her a signal to put on her shirt.
Hol, Up! Was she gone walk out shirtless?!

"Hey. Don't get mad you said I needed to find someone my age."He states sitting on the couch taking off his Jordan 11s, still eyeing Toya.

"But she's my damn girlfriend... Off limits nigga!"I shouted back gripping her waist but she quickly pushes away.

Jay looks confused for a moment and shakes his head. "Wh-...hold up What Happened to That fine ass dark skin you was messing wit?"

Shit.

"Why you bring up old shit?!" I asked trying to play it off. Toya giving me that eye again.

"My bad bruhh, my bad."He said crossing his legs as I turned to Toya.

"I-"
I was interruptes by a hard knock. A familiar ass knock. A knock that's so familiar the Knock's rhythm is planted in my head.

Toya shoots for the door to answer it.

Before I could even say anything, she swung the door open to that annoying ass desk lady from the lobby.
Not saying she ugly or anything I'm just stating facts, she annoying as hell.

Too damn annoying.

"Hump...so you fucking with the desk clerk?" Toya asked calmly being more rhetorical that question.

She didn't even give me enough time to reject. She went straight for Melony's face punching the shit out of her.

"This....will teach you....to keep...shit professional... And stop being a hoe!!!!" Toya yelled out whaling shit on her rapidly.

"Get off of me you crazy bitch!!!!"She said trying to get off the floor by pulling Toya's hair." Jxmmi do something!!!"

I still didn't move. I was shocked she was fighting this rough. Jay messy ass ruiting for Toya.

"Beat that asss, T!!!! Dammmmmnn!!!!"Jay shouted jumping on the couch.

Soon Swae and Vixen came out the bedroom Vixen quickly reacted. Pushing me out the way with her shorts still undone, she quickly tried to get Toya off Melony.

Swae looks confused ass hell and starts yelling."What the fuck is going on?!"

Vixen struggles to keep hold of her while Melody was quickly trying to gain composture again running away.

"Your hoe ass brother is my problem!!!..You know what? I'm done with you!" She yells stepping up to me and getting right in my face, looking me dead between the eyes and said."...Its crazy how I only known you for a couple of days and expected you to be in love with me." She laughs and shakes her head backing away. "I'm so fucking dumb."

"Nah...Toya... Your not I'm the dumb one." I replied.

Swae gapes at me and so does Jay. They know damn well I would never apologize to a girl period. I definitely wouldnt call myself "dumb" .

"T, Im sorry." I said obviously choked up for some odd reason. Where is this coming from.

"I know you are. That's what makes me dumb, I already knew." Toya says softly rushing out.