The Worst Guys|14

•••
{MM Tonya 'Toya's cousin}

|Jxmmi|

"Why the fuck did you leave your nasty ass draws in my living room?!" I asked her in a whisperish yell. I didn't want to wake up Swae. I was pissed, she did this shit on purpose now everybody looking at me crazy.

She giggles is amusement and states. "I wasn't nasty when you was fucking me all over your damn livingroom."

"You one trifling bitch, why you got to try to come in between me and Toya?!!!"
I yelled in the phone angrily.

"Because...Ion I juss don't like her ass. She always got in the way of things, now she's in the way of us." Tonya says in a crazy girls tone.
Like a white girl who'll kill for love.

"Tisha.. look what happened the other day can't happen no more. There's no us. I really like Toya and I...I care about her." I say honest I got it bad.

Toya had me on a string I was trying to stay off of. The string that keeps the wife coming back to the husband, the string that kept those 44 years of your married relative's marriage.

Hell marriage, I'm definitely not thinking bout that shit. I just can't stat away from Toya.
The distance is killing me.

She giggles again saying.
"...babe you must be drunk its Tonya. No you don't, you just feel guilty because you cheated on me with Toya...but its okay baby...I forgive you." She says with a calm seductive tone.

" Now we can pick up where we left off. Then we can have a ba-

Before she could even say it I hung up, No this can be happening, no this shit only happen in movies.

That bitch is stone ass crazy!! If anything I cheated on Toya with her.
Fuck this I need something to stimulate my nerves.

•••

|Swae|

Heading out the door, I hear Jxmmi on the phone whispering secretively.

I hear Tonya's name once and they start to get deep in the conversation.

"Tisha.. " He says quite unsure about her name.
This nigga dumb as hell, you know you don't matter if that nigga forget your name.

"look what happened the other day can't happen no more. There's no us. I really like Toya and I...I care about her." Jxmmi says looking quite serious.

Aw, now the nigga got a heart. He stops talking and looked as he came to an agreement with her.

Obviously not anymore cause now his face is disoriented, as if he seen dead music idols walk around his room.

James Brown?...Curt Cobain..? Michael Jackson?...Kirk Franklin?... Eazy E?...Tupac?...Suge Knight?...Ops he ain't dead. His ass should be. Man that fat mutherfucker too invincible. I'm get fat like him and run through some bullets. Hopefully I won't get tired.

Jxmmi almost looked confused.

Uhp! None of my business I'm not in shit! All I'm focused on is Vixen Vatrice Leon-Brown.

Don't tell her I gave her my last name!!! I'll find your ass!

I skip my ass right out the door and I hear him slam down the phone, so I hurried out trying not to slam the door. Also not really caring.

15 minutes later, I'm down the street and tired than a mofo. Then I realized, I just walked a block. Finally a little corner store came into very.

I fly in there going straight for the counter, where a young Asian, Japanese, Vietnamese.... Ion I honestly can't tell them apart. The girl stood grinning at me.Eyes wider than something big or fat.

" ああ、それをあなたのたわごと!"She says speaking her language which sounds like Japanese.

"What you say girl?" I asked her confused as fuck.

She screams jumping up and down after hearing my voice.
"Youuuu! You're Swa lay!" She says in a accent I hear in a Japanese Kunfu movie.

"I'm who ?" I asked once again. This girl crazy. You know that moment you forget who you are? Well I forgot I was famous for a minute.

"SWA layy!!! I love you so muchhh!" The little Japanese girl says aloud.

"Uhmm thank you!" I say smiling.

She calms down and calmly ask. "What do you need?"

"I need some condoms you got some?" I ask normally.

Her tight eyes get bigger and she begans to lean on the counter.
"Ooh , You fock Me?" She says trying to play in my hair.

Did I hear her correctly?!

"What you say?" I ask again getting nervous. Its quite obvious she has a crush on me but she ain my type. Ion got one but she dont got a body at all. I'm mean zero!

"I saaaid, You fock me?"

"Uhm Nah, I got a girlfriend." I say smiling nicely.

"Ohhhh... well we fock later?"
She grins again.

" no thanks.. I just need a Gatorade 3 bags of hotfries, some snickers, some skittles. A pack of twisters and some condoms, the real steel ones...like ain't nothing going through here condoms."
I simply explain.

"Canndy over there and condoms are up here you can get them when you get back." She says with a big smile.

"Right!" I say turning around and grabbing the shit I wanted and skipping back up to the counter to purchase my shit.

"Uhmm what size?" She asks with a smile and curiousity in her eyes.

"Xxl. Give me the bare skin. Ian never tried that." I said excitely I heard about them bitches. I'm buying!!!

"Ookay, 79.94 and a autograph." She says handing me a short piece of blank riecept paper I quick signed and put 100 dollar bill on the counter.

She put it in and just stands there.

"Ayye give me my damn change back girl!" I say with a look of disdain on my face. Ion play about my change I don't care if I was getting 2.50 they gone give my shit back.

"Oooh no keeping change?" She asks as if she didn't hear me the first time.

"Hell nah!!" I said snatching my change off the counter and my bags heading back to the crib.

I was walking along when I notice that familiar blonde hair.
I know its not who I think it is. She turns her face. Yep its Shan over on the other side of the street with some girls in tight clothing. Prostitutes!

Nah Shann wouldn't stoop that low, but it definitely was Shan leaning over a man's car.
I had to take a picture so I pulled out my iPhone 6 and snapped a few pictures of her.

And a few more of her slipping some bundles of money in her shorts.

Vixen won't believe this.