The Worst Guys | 10

|Jxmmi|
Damn!Damn! Damn!

Tonya did this shit on purpose!

"Explain." She plainly says still holding then up on her index finger.

"Toy-"I start but she cuts me off.

Gritting her teeth and arching her eye brow, I could see she was obviously pissed."Explain... Before I fucking snap."

I look over at Swae and V, for a save to at least hold her back.Until i could "explain"(make up a proper lie).V's lips started to part as she took a step, but Swae's stingy ass pulled her back by her forearm.

"Nah, Jxmmi...handle your own situation..Vixen doesn't need t-"He starts but was cut off by Vixen. Bitch-Mode Vixen. And Bitch-Mode Vixen doesnt let anybody boss her around. V's a savior, lil bro's not gonna say shit after this.

Toya's grip on the panties get tighter.

"You don't tell me what to fucking do Khalif, Your not my damn dad!! If I don't want to let Toya kill Jxmmi then I'm-"She rants but Swae just picks her up and rushes her back to the room.

"Put me down you fucking idiot!!She could kill your damn brother and you-"She rants everything is muffled out cause Swae SLAMS the door and locks it.

And I stare right back into the eyes of Toya.

Awee, shit.

•••

|Swae|

"Put..me..down,damnit!"Vixen screams punching my back.

I set her down on her feet.
Like the true gentleman I am, I let her vent, yell and scream.

"Calm..down, Vixen." I calmly tell her. Damn this girl could put up a fight.

"Here you go telling me what to do again. What's yo-"
I stop her cause I know what she wants.

Sexual frustration.
It won't take me long to do, hop to it.

I let my lips crash against hers. She tries and tries to push away, but this energy between us is too strong.

I quickly get her to the bed, cause I know we're long overdue. A mid-day quickie was what we needed.

I swiftly took off her bleach-washed jean shorts while kissing her neck, as moans slipped from her lips.

"Ooh, yes babyy" She moans to me as I put my marks all over her neck. Her soft fingers moved through my dreads, as I moved down slowly to her bare chest. Her shirt got off, I don't know.Don't care. The only thing left was her sky blue boy short-undies with Heavenly written on her backside.

"Do you love me?"I asked as her moans echoed through the room.My kisses moving from left to right, knotting up her nipples in my mouth.

"Ahhh, Ohhh mmmhm."She moans gripping my dreads.