The Worst Guys | 11

•••

Jxmmi

"Yah, know what?" She says knowing she's being rhetorical I stay quiet."I'm out this bitch!"She says going to my room to retrieve her clothes.

"Toya please...I'm sorry."I say to her, hell almost crying, following after her. I didn't want her to go. I honestly didn't.
"T please talk to me."

"Why should I let you talk.."She starts.I was about to open my mouth, but she cuts me off "...so you can keep going on your lying rant."..I'd be damned if I keep taking shit from you." She points in my face with her pants and Nike Cortezes on, but the robe still covering her bra, her shirt slated over her purse.

"It was never like that for you, T."I said to her with my hands stretched to her.

Rapid knocks hit the door, who ever it was on the other side was very excited to get to the other side.

"Answer it."She states giving me the go ahead hand gesture.

I'm scared as fuck. If its Tonya, I'm fucked. If its Mike Will Ionn even know what's gone happen. He already bout to chew Swae out for having Vixen in public with him.

"Go!"She shouts makingbme jump out of thought to answer the door with clammy hands.

I walk up to the door standing in front of it, only to hear some more quick knocks.I slowly unlock the bottom then the top.

•••

He stayed in between my legs still connected.

"Oh...damn." He says as if I just dropped a penny or something."Don't you take birth control, or something,babe?"He questions going back to his stokes.
Does he even care?

I stops him by placing my hand on his chest."No,..I don't take birth control pills...so what now?" I ask him folding my arms.

Then he just smiles at me..kiss my lips and pick his boxers up putting them on.

"What the Hell's wrong with you?"I asked finally hearing Toy's screams at Jxmmi.Then I pick up my clothes to put on.

And he grins again, one of his big smiles too. His turned up smile.

"Then,...."He says walkimg up to me shirtless, stopping before my frame to bend down to my stomach making my eyes widen in surprise. "IMA be a daddy."

"Uhm, you know that takes responsibility, right?"I ask looking at him.

"I know I just-"He starts but I cut him off.

"...You got tours and shows to make the last thing we need is a baby...Swae-"

He gives me the look letting know he doesn't want me to call him that. He figures if I call him by his stage name I'm mad,but I'm not.

I sigh, "Liffy, baby...I've got hair shows to attend, and my hairshop to take care of. We've just started dating...-"

"Or,...you just don't want to have a baby with me...Do you?" Khalif ask me with anger look all of a sudden.

"Khalif...where the fuck is this coming from?"I asked fully concern coming close to him.

"Do I not look responsible... Am I too young...age difference! what is it?!"He asks getting in my face.
"I'm tired of people telling me I'm not good enough."He whispered across my lips.

"Khalif...baby what are you trying to say?"I ask him looking him in the eye , but he looks away. I gently bring his face back to mine."Baby tell men..I won't laugh or smart off."

"I just....I just don't want you...you to leave me alone... I need you...I got mad love for you, V." He says to me.

We make out for a few and coming in the living room to...