The Worst Guys|23

Vixen MM

Khalif "Swae-Lee" Brown
10:34 a.m.

While Vixen was in the shower, I drugged that heavy ass luggage of hers.

"Shit!!" I yelled in pain from my damn shoulder, rotating it cause I think I popped it out of place.
"My shoulder broke!!"

"Babe!!" Vixen ran in the room
All wet & shit. I'm bout to say fuck this trip and just throw her sexy ass back in bed. "You okay??" She ask trying to pry my hand from my shoulder.

"Nigga what you got in them bags?! Them bitches heavy!!" I reply in exhaustion. Man I'm fat.

She gives me a look." I wouldn't know cause you packed all those tight ass clothes in there!!" She yells back and snatch my hand from my shoulder and sucks her teeth. "Yo, damn shoulder is not broken. Plus if it was it would be dislocated, stupid."

"Ain stupid. " I said rolling my eyes back at her. " I got a degree."
I say pushing my finger to her chest.

"In what?" She replies smartly.

"Body Temperatures....well at least yours, if you know what I mean" I reply moving my eyebrows.

Receiving a high pitched giggle, she just goes back to the bathroom. Afterwards, a knock comes from the livingroom door.

"Go get the door , La pussy!" Vixen yells cutting the water to the shower back on.

"Says the heffa who has one!!!!"
I throw back running to the door. Already dressed.

I'm preying to Jesus it ain Shan ugly a-

I'm preying to Jesus it ain Shan ugly a-..behind😇. Slowly creeping to the door, my childness went before me. So I ground rolled flipped to the door and hit my damn head against the door.

"Shit." I grunted cause I know if I yelled Vixen would pick at me again. She got one more damn time and Ima flame her ass up🔥🔥. End of discussion.

"Hurry up and open the damn door. " A familiar voice says from the other side. Which was Jxmmi's punk ass.

I quickly opened the door and automatically did our handshake.

"Sup, bro?? Where tf you been?!" I asked his punching him in his arm.

"I'll answer that when you tell my why the fuck you knocked back." Jxmmi says laughing. " Reject Spy kid ass." He goes to the couch to plop down.

"Shut the fuck up. " I replied squinting my eyes at him. " For real though, what's up??"

He covers his face in frustration.
"You seen Kendrick Lamar on the Grammy's?..He had the MF lit." He says dancing on the couch.

" Mann hell yeahhh! How come I can make it popular?! puff on what I want!" I rap psychotically.

"Man, that's some OG stuff ri- nigga you trying to change the subject ! What's up with you?! Going M.I.A and shit!" I look down at him like I'm his dad, about curfew or something. " I'm your brother man you can talk to me" I reassure him.

He sighs and run his fingers thru his braided locks.
"Man Tisha crazy." He finally confess.

"You mean Tonya?" I say correctively.

" Whatever the bitch name is she's crazy. I got to the club for some drink and there she is talking about getting together and stuff and I confessed my feelings for Toya. Next thing you know my eyesights fucking with me seeing penguins and shit." He explain waving.

"What? Why was you at the zoo? You ain even invite nobody!" I comment but he returns a expression of seriousness so I just stopped. So much for trying to lighten the mood.

"Then I ended up naked with her in her apartment." He grunts.

"Damn, Jxmmi." I say out of empathy cause I don't have no idea what that's like. To have a girl so obsessed that she'll drug you to get what she wants.

"So you slept with Toya's cousin!!" Vixen yells from the hallway.

Damn.

Looking gorgeous BTW.