Chapter 11: 지민 (Hyunjin POV)

Chapter 11: 지민 (Hyunjin POV)

First Posted On: 28th July 2021

Last Updated On: 28th July 2021

T/N: This takes place on 27th May 2020.

~ ~ ~

"Today is the day for 'LOONA THE TAM SEASON 2' shooting day! A team throughout the day has been decided already. Please check for yourselves which team you are on." I read the words on the screen as the members scrambled to check their team members based on post-it notes on the floor of our practice room.

Yes, all of us are glad for this new filming for our in-house reality show courtesy of Blockberry. To be back for another season is certainly something we have wanted for a long time. Sadly, Haseul unnie couldn't join us this time...a huge bummer for the group. She did, however, send her regards from home and wished we will have fun and relaxation after our promotions for 'So What' ended.

In my team, I had Chuu and Lip unnies and Olivia Hye. So I expect it is going to be a tom and jerry vibe. Nooo~ what will I do without my occasional word punching bag Heejin!

"Just shout out random locations when you don't know (where you are going)!" Yeojin suddenly interjected.

I should also add that the staff did not tell us where we were headed for this recording of 'LOONA THE TAM'. And it seemed like we needed to guess...when our mental age on most days is 10 years old. But let's be honest, that is not too far for Yeojin ㅋㅋㅋ.

"우리깁?" Jinsoul asked thinking it was our hometowns, to which Chuu and Lip immediately said 청주 (Cheongju). Dang those two are in-sync lately.

After a failed attempt at jumping in the hope that the editors will make us teleport to our vans, we made our way to the front gate of the company. The atmosphere among the 11 of us was filled with glee and excitement. Who would miss an opportunity to go on a trip especially with all these COVID-19 restrictions in place?

"안녕하새요!" Chuu unnie greeted our through the handycam once our team had settled into the van. We all waved in response to the bright greeting. And while we were deciding our team name, I cheekily nibbled on a cookie that Olivia Hye's sister made for the members in celebration of our first music show win for 'So What'. I should add that the cookie is so nice that I wanna be the cookie~ (A/N: Totally foreshadowing a future meme)

Finally, we decided our team name to be '짝짝', which pays homage to our debut order and the simple act of clapping hands. Wow~ genius~

The four of us then decided that we filmed quite enough content for the journey to wherever the staff members were taking us. With that, Olivia Hye took a short nap while Chuu and Lip unnies were looking at memes of our group on Twitter.

On the other hand, I chose to watch more videos of Wee- I mean, other groups' covering our songs. No particular reason at all.

Fine I'm actually watching something, or more like someone, else...

You see, I saw a new series of teaser concept films recently for this new group called Weeekly on 1theK. Their pre-debut concept seems quite interesting, though my intuition told me they would not be like those girl-crush or bold concept girl groups (at least not until their first comeback). The way they released videos of each member every day also reminded me of LOONA's member teasers. Ok like ours was every month or so, but Weeekly is every day...?