Write Me a Letter

© 2021

© 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Dylan Crown.

In other words don't copy my shit in any way or form, or I'll copy your face and make a meme out of it.

▬▬▬▬

WRITE ME A LETTER

Birdie Wright, a twenty-four-year-old, blogger and aspiring reporter, is looking forward to becoming an intern at Chicago Fox News after receiving the phone call. But on the first day, she didn't expect to meet the man from the party, that her friend took her to as a congratulations, to be there, too.

Reed Cherie, a twenty-seven-year-old, jobless and laid back guy, he really didn't expect to have received the call back to be an intern at Chicago Fox News. Especially when his mum forced him to, saying he needs a good distraction. Even though he didn't feel ready to move on with his life, he still decided to please his mother and her wishes.

However, both of them weren't informed that only one of them would become the new news reporter. But, what happens when they find comfort in each other, just before everything crumbles between their fingers?

EPIGRAPH

❝ i promise you 'right person wrong time' is a real thing. ❞

TIMELINE

Started: December 16th, 2021.
Finished: March 26th, 2024.

Word Count: 27K

CWMH UNIVERSE — ALL STAND-ALONES

BOOK 1 — Competition with Meeka Henderson (Tyler Robinson)
Coming soon.

BOOK 2 — Write Me a Letter (Birdie Wright)
Completed.

BOOK 2.5 — Champagne Cocktails (Cole Hudson)
Coming Soon.

BOOK 3 — Crowded Room (Ezra Henderson)
Coming Soon.

WARNINGS

Please be advised, this novel will contain the following:

— Sexual Themes/Content.
— LGBTQ+ Characters.
— A Non-binary Character.
— Grieving.

If anything that was mentioned triggered/offended you, please kindly remove yourself from this novel. Thank you.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I would like to say I do not live in the United States, I live in Australia, born and raised, so I do not know how certain things might work for Americans. I will try/tried my best to do the research.

Anyway, if something isn't accurate, please let me know and I'll try to fix it!

Sincerely,
Dylan Crown.

▬▬▬▬