ten: hotel room s*x

┌────── ❀ ──────┐BIRDIE WRIGHT└────── ❀ ──────┘

┌────── ──────┐
BIRDIE WRIGHT
└────── ──────┘

She felt giddy, a stupid grin slapped on her face as she pressed her face deeper into the soft hotel pillow. Heaving in a deep breath, she noticed the soft scent of Reed's cologne hidden within the fabric. He smelled manly and comfy, a sense of familiarity. The events from last night replayed in her mind and her body easily remembered the feeling, the touch of his rough hands gliding over her skin, the softness of his lips pressed into hers as they kissed like either one of them would magically disappear.

Their clothes had been abandoned by the door, and by the time they were on the bed—Birdie beneath Reed's toned body—skin to skin. He felt warm against her, each beat of his heart could be felt on her soft flesh. Lips on her neck, leaving tiny marks as a reminder of what they both did.

She reached down between his legs, finding the smooth skin of his cock. He was hard, pulsating in her hand. He had let out a little whimper at her touch, grabbing the skin of her neck between his teeth and tugging a little harder than previously. She liked it. She arched back, moaning as she tugged on his cock more and harder. He started to thrust himself into her hand so she could feel him get harder.

"Ugh, I want you," he said into her neck, planting a million more kisses onto her neck, moving up to her jaw then to her cheek before finally he was letting his tongue explore her mouth. Birdie moved her head upwards, trying to get closer to him, wrapping her free arm around his neck.

"How bad?" She wanted to hear him say it, because she wanted him more than she ever wanted in her entire life. She just wanted him inside her, her private parts hot and bothered, clenching with want for something to take the heat of her pulsating vagina.

"God, Birdie, so badly." He Pulled away, moving off of her and standing beside the bed, he had his hand wrapped around his cock, pumping it to his liking. He wore a small smirk, his eyes locked on her. She was in a trance, loving the size of him. "Is there something you want, Tweedy Bird?"

She nodded, still fixated on his friend being manhandled. "I want him in my mouth."

"Is that so?"

"Mhm." She got into all fours, crawled her way over and grabbed his throbbing cock from him, she spat on him, moving her hands over it before slowly sucking his tip. His hand found its way into her hair, assisting her going up and down on him. She sucked harder, moaning, Ugh, she loved the way he tasted in her mouth. She started masterbating herself, playing with her clit, rubbing it to her liking, the need for him to be inside her only grew. She slipped a finger into herself, feeling how wet — soaked — she felt.