22

Watching mcc while writing this :D ranboo's first mcc!! So excited. Watching his pov and switching to dream and q as well! I posted this late hi mcc was like a week ago I think

I started walking back to camp, trying to figure out a story to tell them. I don't want to lie to George but I don't want this to mess things up between us.

I heard everyone talking together, they were in the middle of all of the tents. I got carried away and the sun had started to set. I saw the fire in the middle of everyone and then stood shyly as everyone turned around to look at me.

'Dream where were you? We were so worried.' George said while giving me a hug.

'Sorry. I just wanted to explore for a bit.' I said hesitantly. It's such an obvious lie. Why would I go explore without George?

'Oh.. okay.' He replied, looking a little sad. He must know that I'm not being truthful. I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later.

He sat back down near the fire and I joined his side, letting him rest his head on my shoulder while I played with his hair. I've been so caught up in Techno's stupidity that I haven't been able to relax with George in my arms and forget about everything.

I grabbed a blanket from the middle and wrapped it round us both. George fumbled around to find my hands under the blanket and hold them tight. I squeezed them and felt him smile.

It was getting late, since we wanted to get up early and start the day. We were all starting to pack up our things for the night and get comfortable.

George and I headed into our tent to get changed into our pyjamas.

I walked over to George as he was about to take his shirt off and put my hands on his. I moved his hands over so I could take his shirt off for him.

He giggled and let me take it off, tensing up a little at my cold fingertips brushing against his rib cage.

He turned around to face me, an obvious blush across his face. He placed his hands on my neck, pulling me down to kiss him. I did so, pulling him impossibly closer so our bodies intertwined.

He backed away and placed his hands round the bottom of my shirt, playing with it until deciding to take it off. He traced lines across my torso to my chest, leaving me squirming from under him at how ticklish it made me. He laughed at me and once again placed his hands around the back of my neck.

I took my hand and cupped it around his beautiful face, 'You're so pretty George.' I told him. I love watching him blush at the slightest thing I say.

We went back to kissing, knowing that we won't let it escalate further due to the fact that we are in a very thin tent with all of our friends near us.

'Guys can you help us? Our tents being a bitch.' I hear Tommy call for us outside.

'O-one second Tommy.' I say, struggling to catch my breath. I looked at George and we both started laughing, I'm surprised Tommy didn't just barge right in.

We quickly put on our new shirts and calmed ourselves before helping Tommy with his tent. It was just the zipper but the adrenaline from being with George was making me hazy. I got it over and done with and we both went back to our tent.

Everyone said goodnight to each other by calling out. George and I resumed kissing since we tried to change into our pyjama bottoms and got distracted.

I turned to see George in the tent in his boxers and an oversized shirt. I walked over to him from behind and snaked my arms around his waist and buried my head into his neck.