CHARACTER INTRO

Character Introduction

♦️️ Vansh Rai Singhania-Male lead of the story.A business mogul and the most eligible bachelor of the town.He's 30 years old.His mother wants him to get marry soon but doesn't want to get marry. Many girls are ready to marry him but he isn't interested in any of them as he loves his Sweetheart only.

♦️ Riddhima Mehta-Female lead of the story. She's 25 years old.Works in RS Group of Companies. (will not reveal much about this character right now)

♦️Anupriya Rai Singhania -A widow and mother of Vansh.A very wicked woman.
Always thinks of the profit of the business.
Wants Vansh to get marry to Ahana Malhotra as her father is their business partner from a long time and she thinks that Vansh and Ahana's marriage will be a huge benefit for expanding their business.

♦️Ajay Rai Singhania-Vansh's father who died many years ago.

♦️Nandini Mehta and Ashish Mehta-Parents of Riddhima who adopted her when she was just a baby.

♦️Ishani-Riddhima's best friend and neighbour. Has a bitter past.A bar singer.

♦️Kabir-A very good friend of Riddhima and Ishani.Has helped Riddhima for many times.He is a hacker.

♦️Rishita-A very important character (will reveal later about this character)

♦️Rudra Shekhawat-The President of RS Group of Companies. A middle aged man.

♦️Aryan Shekhawat-Rudra's Shekhawat's son.

♦️Ahana Malhotra -Wants to marry Vansh at any cost.An evil minded girl.

♦️Samaira -Riddhima's colleague and a very greedy girl. She is jealous of Riddhima and her progress in the company.

♦️This much information is enough for now. Will give further information about the new characters in the upcoming chapters if needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!!Lovelies!!!Hope that all of you are doing well.Plzzzzz Do Vote and Comment.I'll be coming up with the first chapter very soon.Till then stay fit and fine.

Target :40 votes and 15 comments.

Love.Love.