❤️ CHAPTER 4 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart(Chapter 4)

Vansh was discharged from hospital after few days of keeping him under observation in hospital. Riddhima took him to her home.

At Riddhima's home:-

Vansh:What's your name?

Riddhima:My name is......

The moment she was gonna tell her name her phone rang and mistakenly she switched on the speaker mode.

"Hello!Ruhi Kaisi hai tu?Tera toh koi khabar hi nahi. Ajkal itni busy ho gayi hai apni studies ko lekar ki apni dost ko bhul hi gayi hai!"

(Hello!Ruhi How're you?I don't know about your whereabouts these days.You have become so busy with your studies that you don't get time to call your friend!)

"Ishu ek second wait kar.Main tujhe kuch der baad call karti hu"
(Ishu wait for a second.I'll call you later.)

Riddhima excused herself and went to talk with Ishani.On the other hand,our Vansh thought that Riddhima's name is Ruhi.Riddhima came back after talking with Ishani.She saw that Vansh was sleeping.She pulled the duvet on him and let him sleep.

*********

Days passed like this.Riddhima got very busy with her studies,college and work.She started working in 3 places to manage their expenses.On the other hand,Vansh's family thought that he died in a car accident as they couldn't find his body in the car and Angre, his loyal employee handled the business in his absence.

**********

After 3 months of accident :-

Riddhima was taking great care of Vansh.Vansh could never understand that why is this girl taking so much care of him when she didn't have any relationship with him.At first,he thought that she might be having some hidden motive of being with him as he had seen many selfish and money-minded people in his life.His own mother only thought about the profit of business.But as time passed,he could understand that she's such a pure soul.

Slowly slowly Vansh was recovering. It was very hard for Riddhima to manage him in the initial days.As the doctor Mutthuswami said that these kinds of patients who lose their eyesight at this age remain very disturbed because they think that their life has come to a standstill.They can't stand the thing that they are not gonna see anything anymore.

As Riddhima was a very bubbly and chirpy girl,she used to talk a lottttttt.She used to crack jokes to make him happy.Vansh got very irritated at her endless chatterings in the first days.He was a person who would talk less and prove himself through his actions.But Riddhima being a happy go lucky girl would always try to make him happy.As time flied, he got used to her endless talks.

To enlighten Vansh's mood,Riddhima took him to many places.She used to take him to different places to cheer up his mood.
Whenever he was not in a good mood, she used to take him to a lotus pond which was adjacent to her home.One day she took him to the orphanage of differently abled child.

Vansh:Where are we going?

Riddhima:Just wait for a moment.

And Riddhima helped him enter the orphanage. As soon as he entered the orphanage,he could hear sound of many children.

Vansh:Where are we,Ruhi?I can hear sound of many kids.

Riddhima: We are in "Mother Mary's home".It's an orphanage for differently abled child.

Vansh: But what are we doing here?

Riddhima: Vansh there are many people on this earth who are just like you.But still they are trying to enjoy their life.They don't even know that whether they are ever gonna be fine or not.But they are living their life to the fullest.Give your life a second chance and you'll be able to see that how much beautiful this earth is even without seeing it.

Vandh stood numb for a second.The only thing that came to his mind was,

"How can someone be so positive?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hola!!Lovelies!! How're you all doing?Sorry for such a late update.I was damn busy with my assignments. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.I know that this chapter is quite boring but we're gonna head towards something interesting.So get ready.Plzzz vote and comment for this chapter. I'll be coming up with a new chapter very soon.Till then stay fit and fine.

Target:-70 votes

Love.Love.