❤️ CHAPTER 7 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart (Chapter 7)

A week before the surgery:

Vansh and Riddhima were lying on the bed.Her head was on his chest and his one hand encircled her waist.Her fingers were drawing different patterns on his milky chest which was peeping through his shirt as some buttons of his shirt were open.

Vansh: If the surgery doesn't work, then I'll be blind forever.

Riddhima flinched at Vansh's saying.She didn't know what to tell.Riddhima's fears were unstoppable though she masked her emotions and pretended to be brave.

Riddhima: I'll keep loving you then also.

The room filled with the silence again.Suddenly an idea popped up in Riddhima's mind to brighten his mood.

Riddhima: Then you must prepare yourself cause I am an ugly looking girl.

She pressed her lips hard not to laugh at this.

Vansh: Oh really?

Riddhima: Hmm.

Vansh: Sweetheart your sweet lies are not gonna work on me because I can feel you. I can feel your silk skin, your luscious lips,your black lashes,your little nose,your fragrance and everything which is related to you.And even if you look ugly I have no problem with that.Because I don't love your body, I love your soul.

Tears rolled down the cheeks of Riddhima. She was really proud of herself because she loved a man of golden heart.

Vansh: Your looks don't matter to me sweetheart. All that matters to me is you.
When you could accept me with all my flaws, why wouldn't I be able to accept all your imperfections? No one is perfect in this world. Everyone has flaws and those who don't have flaws are wearing a facade of perfection.

Riddhima snuggled more into his chest.Her tears made his white shirt wet.He could sense that she is feeling overwhelmed right now. Placing a soft kiss on her crowns, he
told her.

Vansh: Promise me,the day I get my sight back, the first face I wanna see is yours.

Riddhima: But why?

Vansh: Hmm.Because I want your face to get imprinted in my memory forever so that I will never be able to forget you.

Riddhima: But what will you do,if I get lost someday?

Vansh: Sweetheart Tum jaha jaha jaogi main tumahare piche piche chala aounga!

Hearing this,Riddhima's cheeks turned into crimson red. She tilted her face and placed a sweet kiss on Vansh's cheeks.

Vansh couldn't hold it anymore.It was getting hard for him to hold his sanity in front of his sweetheart.He slid the sleeves of her tops from her shoulder and placed some wet kisses on her shoulder blade.A firey sensation was being created in Riddhima. Soon she let out some sinful sounds which turned him on and the next moment Vansh capturd her lips in a passionate kiss. Riddhima reciprocated to the kiss with equal passion. Both fought for dominance but Vansh won.And in few seconds, their clothes were scattered all over the room. The room got filled with their moans and groans.

That beautiful night marked the union of two beautiful souls. Their bodies mingled rhythmically and they made love to each other passionately. They became one in all senses.The moon and the stars witnessed their unconditional love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day of surgery:-

Vansh's operation was done.The doctor was removing the bandage very cautiously. As the bandage was removed fullly,Vansh was instructed to open his eyes very slowly. The scene in front of his eyes started to become vivid from vague.It didn't take a moment for him to understand that he had recovered his sight and he squealed with joy.He asked the doctor to call his sweetheart inside the room. But what the doctor said made him upset.The doctor said that there was no girl waiting for him.He got really disappointed. But masking his emotions, he came out of the room and dialed her number.

"The number you're trying to call is currently unavailable."

He rushed to the house where he and Riddhima used to stay but saw that the door was open and there was no belonging of any girl.He saw that there was a jar filled with different colours of stars.

"But what will you do,if I get lost someday?"

He limped on the floor and screamed loudly, "Why did you leave me Sweetheart ?

-----------------------------------------------------
Holaa!!!Lovelies!!Happy New Year!! How are y'all? I'm back after a really long time.Actually my exams ended on 29th December but I got the 2nd dose of Covid vaccine only after the exam. After getting the 2nd dose, I became really sick and weak.Now I am much better.On top of that,I am preparing myself the admission exam of University. So from now on, the updates will be very slow.
Stay hale and hearty. And keep remembering me till I come back with a fresh new chapter. See ya!!

Love.Love.