❤️ CHAPTER 1 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart(Chapter 1)

In the city of Bangalore :-

It was a beautiful morning.Birds were chirping here and there.Sunrays peeped into the room through the window pane.The alarm bell rang and Riddhima woke up with a jerk.She got up from the bed and after getting ready she set out for the college.Riddhima was waiting for her friend Esha on the road.And then Esha comes.

Riddhima:You got late today also!!

Esha:Riddhu yaar I tried my best to come on time.

Riddhima:You and your never ending excuses.I am fed up of them.

Esha:Forgive me na.It won't happen next time.

Riddhima:Hmm.I am sparing you for today only.Next time I'll not wait for you.

Esha:Okk!!Riddhu.Now let's go.

Riddhima is new in the city.She has come here to complete her study.As she is a bright student she got scholarship and got admitted to "Christ University" one of the best colleges of India.She was in a very happy mood.Talking to her friend, she was thinking about her college life.Esha is her first friend in Bangalore. She stays adjacent to Riddhima's rented home.She has helped Riddhima so much to adjust with the new environment and new people.Her new friends,new books,new atmosphere everything intrigued her to study more and more.

She has only one goal in her life.And that is to make her parents proud. She loves her parents like any other children does but she knows that her mumma and papa love her more.They loved her like their own chidren.They didn't even give birth to their own children just because they were happy and contented with Riddhima.

Her thoughts were broken by a crashing sound.She and Esha were searching the source of the sound.She ran to the spot and saw a heart wrenching scene.

A man was lying in the pool of blood.It seems like his car met an accident.The front of the car got damaged, the windshield was broken and the glass pieces pierced his skin.The man was in a very bad condition.He was injured very badly.Blood was oozing out of many parts of his body.Though he was in a horrendous state,his facial features didn't go unnotice by Riddhima.His muscular arms,broad chest,deep eyes,rough lips,sharp jawline and silk beard.

Her trance was broken by a ringtone.Esha's mobile was ringing.She picked up the call.
Her mother told her to come to the home fast as it was an emergency.

Esha:Riddhu what to do now?Mom is telling me to reach home as soon as possible.Eshan(Esha's younger brother) has fell down from the stairs and dad is not at home.He has got a deep cut on his forehead.

Riddhima:Oh!No!How can I leave this man alone?It will be totally inhuman to leave him at this condition.

Esha:You're right Riddhu but he needs to be hospitalised right now otherwise he'll die. But how can I leave you alone with him?

Riddhima:I think you should go to your home.I'll handle the situation.

Esha:But Riddhu....

Riddhima:No ifs and buts....You are going home right now and that's final.....Your brother needs you Esha.... Go home.I'll take him to the hospital.

Esha:Ok!!But take care Riddhu...Give me a phone call after going to hospital...

Riddhima:Ok.I will.(assuring Esha and taking her hands in hers)Now you go.

Esha left for her home and Riddhima left for the hospital.It became very difficult for Riddhima to handle such a tall heighted man because of her petite figure.After much difficulties, she reached and admitted him to the hospital............

To be continued..............

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!Lovelies!! How are you all?Hope that you all are well.What do you think that who is the person who met with an accident? Don't forget to share your views about it.
And Plzzzzz do Vote and Comment.Plzzzzzzz.....I have published the chapter even before fulfilling the target given in the previous update.So plzzzz fulfill the target this time.
I'll be coming up with the next chapter very soon.Till then Stay safe and sound.

Target:40 votes and 15 comments.

Love.Love.