❤️ CHAPTER 11 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart (Chapter 11)

After Vansh's speech, Mr. Rudra delivered his speech. In Rudra's speech, Rudra explained how VR Group of Companies will take over his company and he will retire. Vansh will be giving his time and money to this company and the employees will remain the same as before.

After the meeting, all the heads of different departments were told to wait. Everyone except them went home but Riddhima had to wait as she was the marketing manager of the company. Riddhima understood that this is the right opportunity to go away from Vansh. She will give resignation letter to Vansh and leave this job. She had her letter ready in her hand. Her heart was thumping loudly in her chest. She was tapping her shoe on the floor and biting her nails vigorously. Vansh entered the room and sat on the chair of CEO. Everyone greeted him but Riddhima was too lost in her world. She didn't notice this.

Vansh: Ms. Riddhima Mehta! Are you there?

There was no answer from Riddhima.

Vansh: Ms. Mehta! Where are you lost?

Riddhima jerked and came out of her la la land.

Riddhima: Yes Sir! I want to say something.

Vansh: Interesting! Very interesting! My employee is so lost that she can't hear me. Now, she wants to tell me something. You're fortunate that I am in a good mood otherwise I never do this. What do you want to tell?

Riddhima: Sir! I want to resign from this company. Here is my resignation letter and I am leaving this job.

Riddhima handed him the letter and Vansh took the letter. Riddhima got happy thinking that he will accept it but little did she know that he had some other plans. Vansh tore the resignation letter into pieces. Riddhima became shocked like hell.

Vansh: Ms. Mehta! I can't accept your resignation.

Riddhima: But why sir? I need resignation at any cost.

Vansh: Interesting! Very interesting! Looks like you are way more interested in leaving the job rather than working for me? Why is it like that? It might be the first time in history that an employee is hell bent on getting out of the company. You cannot leave the company because you have been promoted to the post of Assistant Vice President!

Riddhima: What? But how? How can this be possible?

(In mind- That means I have to roam around 24/7. Oh God! What the hell is happening!)

Vansh: Well, Ms. Mehta! I am not answerable to you for that. I am your boss and my order should be your first priority! And I guess forgetting the fact that a year ago you signed in the contract paper of the company that you cannot leave the company in the next 5 years!

Riddhima: Sir! But!

Vansh: No ifs and buts! You are selected and that is final!!

Vansh's voice boomed in the room. Vansh explained to the other employees their respective duties and after this session they left the place.

Vansh was immersed in his deep thoughts. He leaned on the chair and closed his eyes. For the very first time in life, he was agitated at a woman trying to resign from the company.

In the past records, Vansh never tried to stop any employee. He always had a persona of terminating employees who made the slightest mistakes. His wrath and intimidating aura was quite popular in the business world.

This woman was greatly fortunate because his uncle Rudra had recommended her name to him and told him that Ms. Riddhima is a gem. But is that the only reason?

Then why felt uncomfortable when Ms. Riddhima was talking to another employee named Rahul? Why does he feel attracted towards her? That hourglass figure of hers! Uff! Her plump lips, doe-shaped eyes, small height created an unknown sensation in him.

Especially at the time of conference, she was biting her lips continuously which didn't go unnoticed by him. In this short span of time, he felt an uncontrollable pull towards her.

Does he know this girl? Has he met her before? Then why does her voice sound so familiar to him?

Angre knocked the door. "Come in!", said Vansh.

Angre: Boss, this is the file you wanted. I have all the details of the company.

Vansh: Angre! Leave all this and get the details of Ms. Riddhima Mehta. I want all the details of her. Every single thing!

Angre: Ok boss.

Angre left the room and Vansh again immersed in his deep thoughts..

===========================

Hello guys! I have posted another chapter of Finding Sweetheart. Please hit the like button if you love the chapter and don't forget to share your feedback. Pardon my mistakes. Please give some inline comments.

Love. Love.