❤️ CHAPTER 3 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart(Chapter 3)

Doctor:Your husband is out of danger but there is a bad news.He has lost his eye sight.

Riddhima's heart ached hearing this.
Unknowingly tears rolled down her cheeks.She didn't know how to react.She thought that if she couldn't take this much shock then how could his family members tolerate that their son had gone blind.
Riddhima had become speechless.
Still she wanted to ask that wasn't there a single chance of him regaining his eyesight.

Riddhima:Doctor isn't there any chance of him regaining his eyesight?

Doctor :Look Mrs.Raisinghania. We would not like to give you false hopes but there is hardly any chance of his getting well.But you can contact with the senior eye surgeon doctor Mutthuswami. I hope that he'll be able to help you.

Riddhima:Ok.

Doctor:I am giving recommending his name to you.After half an hour, he'll be free in his cabin.You can meet him then.

Riddhima:Thank you so much doctor.

***********
[M for Mutthuswami and R for Riddhima]

M:Mrs.Raisinghania.I have studied Mr.Raisinghania's case.And after studying his case,I can say that there is still some hope of getting his eyesight back.

R:Really?(her face beamed with happiness)

M:Yes Mrs.Raisinghania.But you have to be very careful with him.He needs to follow some strict rules and regulations.You have to take care of his food and other necessary things.After a year he'll have to undergo a surgery.If the operation gets successful then he can get his eyesight back fully.But if it doesn't work then he'll never be able to see again.And I have to say that it's a risky operation because if it fails then it can hamper his health very badly.

R:Ok doctor. I'll try my best to take care of him.He'll have to undergo the surgery even though it's risky.I know that he'll be fine.

M:And you have to give him special care.Because this kind of patients get very disturbed. They think that they don't have any rights to live.Their mental condition deteriorates.Because they think that they are of no use anymore.You have to keep him happy and give him hope.

***********
[V for Vansh]

Dark........Everything was dark in front of him.........Or you can say pitch dark...............
It seemed like he was in a dark room.......
He couldn't see anything........Why isn't he able to see anything........Where was he??
What was he doing?He screamed for help.

Riddhima was sleeping on the couch of the hospital.She was hell tired.After getting so many shocks for the day,she had drifted to sleep.And suddenly she could hear that Vansh was screaming. She got up with a jerk and went near his bed.

R:Vansh!!Calm down.

V:Who are you?What are you doing here?Why can't I see anything? What am I doing here?

R:Vansh!!You need to calm down.Please get a hold on yourself.You had met an accident. I brought you to hospital. You are in the hospital right now.

V:Why can't I see anything?Why?Why?

Saying this, he started throwing whatever things he got in front of him like a manic.Riddhima got scared.She was trying her best to stop him.But it didn't do any help.The nurse and the doctor rushed to his room as they could hear the sound of breaking things.The doctor came and told him all the things that happened with him.

After hearing everything,he felt devastated.He could see no more.
He couldn't believe his ears.

The doctor also told him that Mrs.Raisinghania was the one who brought him to the hospital.Saying this he went away.Now Vansh and Riddhima were alone in the room.

V:Why is the doctor calling you my wife?

R:Actually I signed on the bond as your wife.

V:Why did you save my life?Why didn't you let me die?Dying is better than being blind.

R:No Vansh.Don't lose your hope like this.I can't tell you that everything will be fine but atleast we can try to make everything fine.Don't you have to inform your family members about your accident?

V:No way!I'm not gonna tell them anything about it. Mom is in London and I don't wanna be a burden on her. I'll tell my PA Angre to handle my business and I'll go away from here.I'll go away from here.I'll go away from here.

He was saying the same line again and again.Then he started running away but stumbled upon something and fell down.Riddhima held him and helped him to stand up.She made him sit on the bed.

R:From now on,I'll be taking care of you.Now sit down like an obedient child and stop running here and there.Running away from problems is not a solution.You have to face them rather than running away from them.(her voice had an authoritative tone)

The nurse came and injected something to Vansh and he drifted to deep slumber.
Riddhima sat beside him and started caressing his hairs.She said,

"I'll never let happen anything to you. It's my promise to you."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey!Lovelies!How're you all? And plzzzzz do vote and comment.Your nice comments give me more inspiration to write.I'll be coming up with the chapter very soon.Till then stay home and stay safe.Wear mask when you go out.
Sanitize your hands.No matter how much difficult the situation gets,we shall overcome.

Target:45 votes and 20 comments.

Love.Love.