❤️ CHAPTER 13 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart (Chapter 13)

The loud music and sparkling light of a pub never intrigued Riddhima. She was always a homely person. She never went to any parties and always rejected party offers given by her friends. Her friends were party animals. They always insisted that she go to a pub but she never liked these things. She likes to spend her weekends with her lovely daughter. Sometimes, cooking food according to her daughter’s wish, sometimes taking her daughter to amusement parks. This is the ideal kind of weekend to Riddhima. 

After Rishita’s birth, she became more attentive to her daughter’s needs. Rishita is her world. Her and Vansh's symbol of love. She is the perfect carbon copy of Vansh. Her outspoken nature and authoritative behaviour reminded of Vansh. 

Sometimes Riddhima wondered what would have happened if Vansh got to know about his daughter's existence. Had he been happy? When Riddhima was with him, his intensity of love scared her. He was very passionate about her but his being blind made him insecure a lot of times. Every time Riddhima used to talk with her male friends, he would burn with jealousy and insecurity. And then she would have to compensate to him by showing her love. But Vansh always believed in his love. Deep down he knew that Riddhima will never leave him because the girl who stood by him at his worst without any condition can never betray him. It was just that he loved getting her undivided attention. Getting pampered by her was his favorite thing in the world.

When Riddhima came back from Bangalore, she was 1 month pregnant. The news of her pregnancy made her happy as well as sad. Happy because she was going to enter a new phase of her life and sad because society will not accept a woman giving birth to a child before marriage that too with no identity of father. Riddhima was in a great dilemma. Her child’s future was uncertain. She knew that she would have to face a lot of obstacles in this new journey but Riddhima was determined to bring her little child into this world. Society never failed to remind her that she was a single mother but she didn’t care a bit,

These thoughts hovered over her mind. Chucking these thoughts Riddhima started getting ready for Kabir’s birthday party. Kabir has invited his friends for his birthday party in a club. Somehow, Riddhima’s mother got to know about this party and from then she has been insisting Riddhima to attend the party. Riddhima’s mother feels that Kabir is the best person for Riddhima. She feels that Kabir will be able to fill the void of Vansh in Riddhima’s life. That’s why she wants Riddhima to stay close to Kabir as much as possible. Riddhima has no idea of her mother’s plan but her mother’s insistence created a sense of doubt in her mind but shrugged the thought.

The biggest excuse Riddhima could give was that Rishita will not be able to sleep without her but she was shocked when Rishita herself admitted that she will stay without her mother. The reality was something different. Riddhima’s mother bribed Rishita by giving her a big box of chocolates and told her to keep quiet. 

Riddhima got ready. She wore a beautiful blue off shoulder dress with a pearl set. The pretty dress accentuated her sexy hourglass figure. Siya reached Riddhima’s house to pick her. Riddhima entered the car half heartedly. As she entered the car, Siya awed at her beauty. 

Siya: Yaar! Tu kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hain. Hay main mar jawan. Aaj pata nahi kitne log tere upar lattu ho jayenge!

(Oh my God! You are looking so pretty, I don’t know how many guys will go crazy after seeing you.)

Riddhima: Chup kar Siya!

(Shut up Siya!)

Siya: Arey! Gussa kiu ho rahi hain? Sach bol rahi hu. Tujhe dekh ke koi bol hi nahi sakta ke tera ek baccha hain vo bhi 4 saal ka! 

(Why are you getting angry? I am just telling the truth. Looking at you, no one can say that you have a child and that too of 4 years.)

Riddhima: Tu bhi na Siya! Kuch zyada hi bolne lagi hain aaj kal!

(You are talking way too much these days)

Siya: Hey bhagwan! Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha! 

(Oh God! There is no worth of nice people these days.)

Siya pouted like a small baby. Riddhima chuckled at her antics and held her hand. Siya gave a million dollar smile in an instant.  Siya and Riddhima are more like family to each other and Riddhima is well known to Siya’s childish behaviour. She can get angry at the speed of light. Then also, Her anger would also melt down in a minute. 

The drive came to an end. They got out of the car and entered the club. Kabir was standing far away from them. They went towards him and Riddima tapped his shoulder. Kabir turned and flashed his teeth.

Kabir: Kiya surprise diya! Riddhima aur club mein! Aaj suraj shayad paschim disha se utha hain.

(What a surprise! Riddhima has come to my club party. May be the Sun has risen from the West)

Riddhima: Ab tum bhi shuru ho gaye!

(Now you have also started)

Kabir: Nahi toh kya! Riddhima ayi hain vo bhi mere club party mein! Ye toh 8th wonder ho gaya!

(Riddhima has come to my club party. This is the 8th wonder of the world)

Siya and Kabir started laughing loudly but Riddhima glared at them and they stopped. 

Riddhima: Bas! Ho gaya tum logo ka? By the way, Happy Birthday Kabir. Tumhari saari icchaye puri ho. 

(Are you guys done? By the way, Happy Birthday Kabir. May all your wishes get fulfilled. )

Siya: Happy birthday Kabir. 

Kabir: Thank you so much guys. This means a lot. 

Riddhima and Siya gave their gifts to Kabir. Kabir took their gifts. When Riddhima told Kabir that all his wishes would come true, he felt his heart lose a beat. He wished for Riddhima in his mind. What else could he wish for? His only wish is getting her in his life and if this comes true, he will be the happiest man on the earth. Kabir was lost in his thoughts. Riddhima jerked him. 

Riddhima: Kya hua Kabir? 

(What happened Kabir?)

Kabir: Nothing. I want to introduce you to someone. Meet my friend and colleague…………………

=================================
What do you guys think? Who is this friend of Kabir?

Hello! Lovelies!! Chapter 13 has been updated. Don't forget to like and comment. And please do inline comments as well.

Love. Love.