❤️ CHAPTER 5 ❤️

Finding Sweetheart(Chapter 5)

Time skipped.

Vansh and Riddhima were now very good friends.It was almost 6 months after the accident.Both of them were having great time.

In this time,Riddhima realized her love for Vansh.Yes,she loved him immensely and with passing time her love for Vansh was increasing. She fell in love with him at the very first sight. But never got the courage to confess her feelings to him as she thought that Vansh would take it as her compassion. She feared that Vansh would take her love as her sympathy. She wanted to say those three magical words to him badly but the fear of losing him always overpowered her courage.

He became her world.
Her life,
Her everything. ♥

But little did she know that Vansh also shared the same feelings for her.Vansh was charmed with her every word.Her words had such a healing power. Her aura,her childish behaviour, her innocence, her personality, her headstrong nature everything attracted him towards her.Her every touch soothed his pain.He felt the happiest whenever he was with her.She became a rainbow in his life. Colourful and bright.When it rains,the sky gets dark and clouded as if the sky has becomes very gloomy.But after rain,the sky gets happy and as a result its happiness, we see a rainbow.A rainbow which symbolises new hope and new starting.Just like the rainbow she was his beacon of hope.

She became his bright morning
after dark night.
She became his sunshine.
His Rainbow
which shone bright
evading the darkness of mind. ♥

*******

One day Riddhima was talking to Ishani on phone.Only Ishani, her best friend, knew about Vansh.Riddhima's parents were unknown to the fact that Vansh was staying with Riddhima.

On the phone call:-

Riddhima: Ishu I love Vansh so much but he doesn't love me.

Ishani: And how do you know that?

Riddhima: I just thought that.

Ishani: Ruhi!!!!!Are you crazy?You are assuming that Vansh doesn't love you only on depending on your baseless anticipation.

Riddhima: Ishu!!!How can you say that?

Ishani:You fool!!Go and express your feelings to him.Only then, you'll be able to know that he loves you or not.

Riddhima: No no.I can't tell him.What if he rejects me?

Ishani: Ekbar bol ke toh dekh.(Tell him for once.)

Riddhima: Ok. I'll think about this later.

Ishani: Hay!Bhagwan!Is ladki ka main kya karu?(Oh!God!What should I do with this girl?)

Unknown to Riddhima, someone eavesdropped their whole conversation and that person became elated after hearing Riddhima's confession.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!Lovelies!!!Hope that all of you are doing well.I have come up with a new chapter.Who is the person who overheard Riddhima's confession?Don't forget to make guesses about that person.

As I told that the story is heading towards something interesting.So Silent readers Plz Vote and Comment if you want to get the next chapter soon.Plzzzzzzzzz *puppy eyes*

Drink lots of water.Wear your mask while going out.Wear mask even if you are vaccinated.
I'll be coming up with a new chapter real soon.Till then stay fit and fine.

Target:-75 votes.

Love.Love.