PROLOGUE

Finding Sweetheart

Vansh Rai Singhania, one of the biggest business tycoons of the world, has everything but not her.There is nothing that he can't buy.He has so many people around him but still he is so lonely.A certain feeling of emptiness always engulfs him.From the last 5 years,he has been in search of her.His sweetheart,the love of his life.The one who had been with him when he was at his worst.The one who handled him when he had no one beside him to take care of him.He loved her madly.She also loved him like hell.She could do anything for him.But one day she disappeared into the blue.She didn't return to him.But why?Why did she leave him when everything was getting better? This single question is killing him from the last 5 years.He needs her. He loves her till date.He wants her badly.He has to find his Sweetheart at any cost.Will Vansh get his Sweetheart back?Will he be able find her and bring her back?

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!!Lovelies.I'm back with a new Riansh FF.Plzzzzz do vote, comment and shower your love.Pardon my grammartical mistakes.I'll be coming up with the next update very soon.Till then stay hale and hearty.

Love. Love.