💤 Sleep 💤

Luz looked up at her girlfriend, Amity. She had been studying all day, and all last night. She hadn't gotten a wink of sleep for a long time. Luz was concerned. 

"Amity, get some sleep," she said.

"No," Amity refused. "I have to study."

"You did! For like, a million years! But sleeping is important too." Luz argued.

"Luz, if I don't do good, my mom is going to kill me." Amity protested.

"Amity, you've been studying so much that you wouldn't even be able to get a bad grade on purpose!" Luz pointed out.

"Luz, thanks for believing in me, but, I can't." Amity refused, her eyes not leaving her paper for a second. 

Luz sighed. "I didn't wanna do this, but..." she took grabbed a blanket and threw it over Amity, wrapping it around her and picking her up. 

"Luz!" Amity cried out, her pencil dropping on the ground. 

"Amity—you're going to sleep jail, because you haven't slept in days and that's a crime!" Luz declared. She snuggled under the blanket and wrapped her arms around Amity, making her unable to move.

"Luz!" Amity protested, "I have to study!"

"No, you have to sleep. How will you expect to get good grades if you're super tired?!" Luz argued.

Amity opened her mouth to disagree, but she couldn't find anything to argue against Luz's point. After all, she was right. Sighing, Amity gave in. "Fine," she said, "But only for a couple hours." 

"Yay!" Luz said. Amity and Luz cuddled together until Amity fell asleep. Luz gave her a kiss on the forehead, then fell asleep too.

Amity woke up lying half on Luz and half on the ground. At first, she didn't move, because she was cozy. Then she remembered the test, and gasped, sitting up quickly. Luz snorted and mumbled something inaudible, then slowly lifted her head up.

"Amity?" She yawned. "What's wrong?"

"Luz! We were asleep all night!!" Amity said, getting up and starting to pack up her things. "The test in in a couple of hours!" 

"Okay," Luz said, standing up. "I know you're gunna do great, Ami. Better than everyone else!"

Amity finished putting her things in her bag and looked up at Luz with a smile on her face. "Thanks, Luz," she said, going on and giving Luz a kiss, before swinging her backpack over her shoulder, opening the door, and calling out, "See you later, Luz!" Before running out of the room and out of the owl house.

"Bye!" Luz called back.

Alright uh, thanks for reading this thing. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, and have a great day/night!