💫 Luz & Lucia 💫

This is an AU where Luz has a sister named Lucia. (Basically Beta Luz)

Lucia Noceda was being dragged into a portal door by her sister Luz. Apparently, Luz had been hanging out in some kind of magical demon realm instead of summer camp. She had been so excited to show Lucia this magical place and all of her friends she'd completely forgotten about how strange and confusing to take in all of this was. She hadn't even told their mother about this yet. But Lucia was fine with that—Luz had always been like this, and right now Lucia was just glad her little sis was okay. Luz stopped as they got in.

"This is the Owl House!" She announced, waving her hands around a bit. "It's where I've been living since I came here."

"Hey there, kid," a voice suddenly said before Lucia could reply. "This your sister?"

Lucia turned quickly, ready to fight whoever was there. After all, it was a demon realm—not a lot of demons she'd read about were friendly. But instead of some kind of monster, Lucia saw a normal-looking human. Well, except for the fact she had pointy ears. What was that all about?

"Lucia!" Luz said cheerfully, "This is Eda! She's been taking care of me and kind of adopted me when I first got here. If it weren't for her, I'd be dead!"

She said this in such a cheerful tone Lucia couldn't help but laugh. She held out her hand for a handshake and Eda took it. "I'm Lucia Noceda. Luz's sister."

"Luz talked about you quite a lot," Eda said.

"Oh! Oh! Here's King!" Luz said suddenly, grabbing a small furry animal thing on the ground. "He's a demon, but he's more like a cute talking baby puppy if anything."

"Aw," Lucia said, "I didn't know demons were so adorable."

"WEH! Let go, Luz!" The creature, King, squealed. "Stop it!"

"Come on, King, you love it when I hug you," Luz said in a baby voice.

King sighed. "I know," he said, admitting defeat quickly.

Lucia gave him a pat on the head. "Is he like a pet or like a roommate?"

"Both!" Luz said cheerfully as King fought out of her grasp and sat on her head.

"Okay the—" Lucia didn't even get to finish, because Luz was grabbing on to her hand again and was dragging her around. "Here's the living room! The walls breathe." She dragged her along more before Lucia could even look around. "Here's where I sleep—here's the kitchen, and here's outside!" Luz dragged Lucia out the door and gestured around, so finally Lucia could see.

It wasn't too different from the human realm, Lucia thought.

"HOOT HOOT, Hooty here! Whoa, is that another human?!?!" An annoying voice piped up suddenly from behind her.

Lucia spun around and shouted in alarm of what she saw: a big tube with an owl face was staring at her. She smacked it, thinking it was some kind of threatening death demon.

"Lucia! Don't hit Hooty!" Luz exclaimed. "He's the house!"

Luz explained and Lucia calmed down, though, she didn't like Hooty one bit.

"Well, new friend—" Hooty began, but Luz interrupted.

"Well, look at the time, gotta go!" Luz said, running away with Lucia being dragged after her. When they were out of ear range, Luz said, "he's kind of annoying and won't stop talking forever. Don't have any conversations with him."

"Okay, then, I'll keep that in mind," Lucia said, laughing.

"My friends are around here somewhere. I'll introduce you!" Luz said eagerly.