C H A P T E R - E L E V E N

Alyssa Torres woke up, cuddled next to Antonio Dawson in his apartment.

She looked over at the man she was laying next to and saw that he was sound asleep, his arms wrapped around the woman's waist and his chest rising and falling with every inhale and exhale.

Smiling, she kisses his cheek before cautiously sliding from his grasp and over to the bathroom.

Torres takes in her appearance in the mirror; she was dressed in one of Antonio's shirts that hung loosely around her body and went down to mid-thigh, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail which she had done before she'd fallen asleep. She looked perfectly rested which was exactly how she always looked when she slept with Antonio.

Walking out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she noticed that Antonio was still in bed but was now awake, his phone in his hand, shining a white light over his sleep-filled eyes.

"Whatcha doing, baby?" she asks as she straddles his legs, her ass sitting on his knees.

"Lindsay just called and said that the case I'm working has a new piece of evidence so I'm looking the case over again."

Alyssa nods, sliding under the man's arms which were holding his phone up above his face, and resting her head on his chest again.

"Are you ready to go to your apartment and change?" Antonio asks after a few moments and she nods once more.

"What time is it?" Torres asks.

"Six," Antonio answers, looking at the time at the top of his phone screen.

"Did you make reservations?"

"For eight," he nods.

Alyssa nods, leaning up and kissing Antonio's lips before snuggling back up to his chest.

"Come on, I'll drive you to your apartment after I change."

She sighs, sliding off of the man and laying on the bed as Antonio sets his phone on the nightstand and walks over to his closet.

He was already shirtless, wearing only a pair of sweatpants, and he rummaged through his closet until he found a nice button-up.

Antonio continues to get dressed under the lieutenant's watchful eyes.

"I'm not going to run away if you take your eyes off of me," he jokes, looking over at his shoulder at his lover.

"I know," she answers. "But I just love looking at you."

He smirks at the woman as he buckles his belt and tosses his suit jacket over his black button-up.

Antonio walks into the bathroom, spraying on some cologne before walking back out.

"Come on, baby girl," he says and Torres slides off the bed and walks over to the man who was standing by the bedroom door.