C H A P T E R - T W E L V E

Squad Lieutenant Alyssa Torres woke up in Detective Antonio Dawson's arms the morning of her next shift.

When she looked up at her lover, she noticed that he was still asleep, and gave his peaceful and unconscious face a small smile.

She leans up a bit and places her lips onto Dawson's soft ones.

"Morning, baby girl," he mutters against her lips.

"Good morning, mi amore," she answers.

"Ah, ah, ah, where do you think you're going, baby girl?" He asks, grabbing her arm and pulling her back closer to him when she attempted to get up. His voice was low - not just from being woken up but also from the amount of lust that he was currently experiencing.

Alyssa Torres was even sexier when she just woke up. Especially when Antonio remembered exactly what had happened last night. Her voice didn't help anything - he knew that she wasn't trying to make it sound sultry but it most definitely did.

Her head landed back on his chest and one of her legs laid on top of his, making her partially straddle him.

"Really, this position?" Antonio asks in a teasing tone.

"You did this," she answers with a small shrug.

"Mhm," Antonio says playfully. "If you're going to straddle me, just do it already."

Alyssa raises an eyebrow in an 'oh really?' expression on her face as she looked at her lover before she fully straddles his waist, her ass on his boxers.

"There ya go," he says, setting his hands on her waist and pulling her down enough that she could feel his growing erection against her panty-clad sex.

"Baby," she mutters, her hands going to his chest to keep herself stabilized.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"You know the rule, no teasing," she groans, gently rubbing her clit against his erection.

"I know ... I just don't like listening to rules," he smirks, reaching between her legs and gently rubbing her clit with his fingers.

"Toni," she says in a low voice, her head falling back as she enjoys the pleasure she was receiving.

"Alyssa," he answers.

Alyssa Torres never knew that someone saying her name would sound so sexy and make her feel so lustful. She wanted nothing more than to be absolutely destroyed by the man.

"More," she mutters, not able to raise her voice any higher in fear that she would moan loudly.

Antonio slides his other hand down her thigh and pulls his cock out from the hole in his boxers.

Alyssa lifts herself, glad that she wasn't wearing panties, and lining herself up with his cock before dropping down on it.

"Oh, fuck," she says, her voice shaking as all ten inches fill her up.

"So fucking good, baby girl," he mutters as he sets his hands back on her waist, helping her bounce up and down on his cock.

They could both feel her juices that were running down her thigh and onto his thighs and pelvis.

"Fuck, baby, so wet for me," Antonio groans as her ass slaps against his thighs.

Just that one sentence drove the woman even closer to her climax. Antonio Dawson had the sexiest, most lustful voice she had ever heard and during sex - oh my god - it was the sexiest thing ever and normally helped her climax even better.