C H A P T E R - S I X T E E N

Alyssa Torres woke up the next morning, the bed around her cold and empty.

She groans, rolling onto her back and feeling the bed for Antonio Dawson, the man she had fallen asleep with last night.

"Babe?" she calls sleepily once she doesn't feel the man's warm body around her.

There was no response and she finally opens her eyes and sits up, bringing the sheet up to cover her naked body since she had fallen asleep without clothes after a round of sex with Antonio.

She looks around the room, trying to see if maybe the man was getting dressed which he wasn't.

"Antonio?" she calls louder, getting up from the bed and pulling on one of Antonio's shirts that he had left at her apartment before.

Alyssa walked over to the bathroom but found it empty and she walked out of her bedroom.

Antonio was standing in the kitchen, wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants, looking in the fridge, his back to her.

Smiling at the fact that he hadn't left, the woman walks over to the man, wrapping her arms around the man's middle and setting the side of her head on the back of his shoulder.

"I thought you left," she mutters.

"I didn't come here just for sex, I'm not going to sneak out in the middle of the night like it's a one-night-stand," Antonio answers, grabbing one of her hands and lacing their fingers together.

He turns around and wraps his arms around Alyssa, kissing her lips.

"Good morning, baby girl," he mutters.

"Good morning, Toni," she answers.

His hands slide around her body and cup her ass, squeezing it.

"Toni," she moans and Antonio smirks.

"Yes, baby girl?"

Alyssa groans, leaning forward and setting her forehead on his shoulder.

"You always like hands on your ass, don't you?" Antonio mutters, his hands still digging into the woman's nice ass.

She nods, burying her face into the crook of Antonio's neck as she whimpers.

Dawson reaches down and begins to pull Alyssa's panties down as far as he can reach before allowing her to kick them off.

He keeps one hand on her ass and sets the other one over her heat, causing her to groan and buck her hips.

"Ah, ah, ah, baby girl," he tuts, spanking her ass with each word.

Alyssa moans and begins to suck on Antonio's neck, making him groan.

She reaches down and grabs his firm member in her hand, groping it through his pants.

"Lys," he mutters, kissing her neck as he slowly moves a finger towards her clit and begins to rub.

"Fuck, Toni," she moans as he begins to flick and rub her clit. "Just like that," she sighs, bucking her hips against the man's finger, speeding up the pace at which her hand was rubbing his bulge.

Already impatient from Antonio's teasing, she grabs his boxers and sweatpants and pulls them down to his knees, crouching down with them until she was kneeling in front of him, his cock level with her face.

Deciding to get payback, Alyssa ghosts her lips up and down the side of Antonio's cock.

She ghosts her lips all the way up to the head and down to the base but didn't apply a lot of pressure at all.