E I G H T E E N

"Your getting married!" My mom squeals.

"Yeah..." I say awkwardly.

"Honey, aren't you excited? Ace is such a wonderful boy and will treat you amazingly." She says reassuring me.

"Mom, he isn't who I want. I want... my boy. The love of my life who I know will want to love me and have my kids. Someone to love and hold, not just marry for money. And you know the boy I want- he was everything I could ever imagine. Until he broke me but he was my boy." Tears threatened to leave my eyes and sadness came over me. My boy isn't mine anymore...

My mom looked guilty and sorry. "This isn't easy for me either sweetie, I want you with Ace. He already does, you can tell in his eyes when he looks at you."

Bullshit, we haven't even known each other for that long.

"Tell that to the girl he had sex with." I whisper.

"Did you say something?" My mother asks looking through dresses.

"No."

--

My mother had taken me to a dress shop in London to look for the one! Well that's what she says, I'm just looking for a white dress to give myself away. Like a slave or house elf for goodness sake.

"How about this?" She says showing me a dress with long sleeves, covered in lace.

"I'm not trying to look like my grandma." I say rolling my eyes.

"Stop it. You need to look beautiful, this isn't some stupid gala that we have yearly. This is huge, over 1000 people will be there. It's not just your wedding with your family and friends, Ace's family and friends will be there too. So get your shit together before I make you." She says harshly.

"Bitch." I say under my breath.

--

After about a good three hours of looking for a dress the bridal consultant pulls this dress. And it was what I imagined for when I were to get actually married to a person I actually love.

But it was very over the top. Who cares- my wedding my dress.

When I put it on I felt that feeling in my gut, like I knew it was the one

When I put it on I felt that feeling in my gut, like I knew it was the one. Tears brewed in my eyes and happiness flooded over me. "I love it!" I say with joy.

As I made my way out of the dressing room I was nervous to see what my mom would think. But when she saw me her eyes lit up.

"It's beautiful!" She says.

"Isn't it! Hey, if you can't get the guy get the dress!" I say laughing.

Even though I suspected my mom to not like the joke I could see a slight smirk plastered on her face which made light of the moment.

"It's the one darling, this one." My mother says happy.

"It is isn't it..." I couldn't help but smile.

"Ace will love it, okay. Let's buy it!" She says.

--

After a tragic but also nice day with my mother, I went back over to The Malfoy Manor because I was going to grab all of my stuff and bring it back to my house. And no one, even Narcissa doesn't know that I am moving back to my house. Surprise!

I had the house elves sneak my stuff outside for me so Draco or Narcissa wouldn't see me. Now I am back in my old room unpacking letting everything slip through my fingers.

--

I sat on my bed writing when I heard my mom talking to someone outside my door. "This is Aspen's old room. She is staying at The Malfoy Manor for a few months so Ace and her can have some distance before the wedding." She explains.

"Okay, well since I'll be staying in here can I go in?" The person asks.

"Of course."

The door opens and a tall blonde stood there scoping it out until she noticed me. "Who the hell are you?" She spat.

"I should be asking you the same question." I say annoyed with the girls attitude.

"Aspen?" My mother says confused.

"Surprise mom! I moved back in." I say rudely. Sharing glances with the blonde I recognized her, the fucking bitch I saw on the phone with Ace. You have got to be shitting me. "So your the whore Ace is fucking. You looked prettier when you were only in your bra and panties when I was on the phone with Ace. Guess I was wrong." Can't blame me for being pissed.

The girl looked shocked and my mom was floured. "How dare you speak to her like that!" My mother yells.

"Your gonna defend the bitch? I thought you were my mom, you know... The one supposed to be on my side." I say with anger.

"Well at least one of us is getting fucked. Your probably just lonely." The blonde says.

"At least I don't have an STD!" I spat.

"Okay enough!" My mom yelled. "I am disgusted with your attitude Apsen, and as for you Rachel. How gross, sleeping with a almost married man! Get the hell out of my house." She yells.

The girl quickly made her way out of my room, thank the heavens. But my mom turned to face me with a look. "Why are you home and not at the Manor?" She asks.

"I decided I didn't want to deal with that dick head Malfoy, and how dare you almost let someone sleep in MY room. This is my space mom, not some guest room. Why the fuck were you gonna let her sleep in here?" I question.

"We have no other rooms, ever other one is full of decor for the wedding and other people staying here as well." She says making a terrible try at defending herself.

"Bullshit!" I yell.

A/N: Oooooo so things going down- anyways I hope you liked the chapter <3