T H R E E

Minor spice warning & TW

(Also, Theodore Nott is Aspen's brother, specifically twin. Mattheo is just really close to Aspen. I just wanted to clear that up)

He slid his hands up my thighs then up my waist, his grip got tighter. I set my hands on his shoulders and leaned down so my my face was near his. My lips were less than inch away form his, and in one swift move his lips were on mine. I slid a hand in his hair, and my other hind on his cheek. His hands were on ass. We were full on making on at this point when the dorm door opened. I pulled away from Mattheo and turned my head to see Blaise and Theodore standing with their jaws to the floor, and eyes wide.

"You dirty pigs." Blaise wines.

"Oh shut up." I say.

"Oi, I thought I told you Riddle to stay away from my sister." Theodore scoffs.

"I just couldn't resist." Mattheo smirks.

At this point I was still straddling Mattheo.

"God I don't need to see you fucking my sister." Theodore gags.

"Come on, I walked in on you fucking Pansy. I wanted to tear my eyes out of their sockets and soak them with bleach, then BURN them." I plead.

"Bloody hell, just leave Aspen." Theodore says pinching his nose.

I sigh then get off of Mattheo's lap. I tried to walk away but he pulled me into him with his arm, and leaned his mouth next to my ear.

"We'll finish this later princess." I was shocked.

I then walked to the bed side table, grabbed the Fire Whiskey, and weed. I then walked out of the dorm and made my way to my dorm.

--

I set the stuff on my desk then made my way to my closet. I picked out a pair of black shorts, with a light blue sweatshirt. My clothes smelled like smoke so I decided to take a shower. I undressed myself, and turned on the shower. I let it heat up and stepped in, the hot water felt amazing on my skin. Sometimes I wish the water would wash away my worries.

I finished my shower after washing my body and hair. I stepped out and wrapped a warm towel around my body. My body shivered form the lack of warmth, I changed into my clothes and blow dried my hair. I slid on my tennis shoes and made my way to the Great Hall for dinner.

--

I was outside the Great Hall waiting for Harry. I promised I would eat dinner with him. Finally I spotted him running down the hall, he got to me and hid behind me.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" I ask.

"Ron and I accidentally spilled tea on Hermione's homework." Harry says out of breath.

"You idiots! Well where is Ron?" I ask.

"She smacked him with the book a few times, then ran away to who knows where." Harry whispers.

I then saw Hermione walking calmly down the hall, but here facial expression was terrifying. She was around 20 feet away when she saw me.

"I don't think I can save you today trouble." I say then move out of the way so Hermione could see him.

She saw him and bolted to him and hit him three times with a book.

"You and Ronald are so annoying!" She says smacking him again.

Harry used his arms to shield her from hitting him again. She looked at me with death in here eyes.

"Don't look at me! I didn't do anything." I say putting my hands up in defense.

"God they are complete idiots!" She wines.

"I know, now lets go eat dinner." I say linking my arm with her's.

--

We sat down at a table and dug into our food. I ate chicken, potatoes, and had some pumpkin juice. I wasn't majorly hungry. After a few minutes I finished eating then heard my name being called from across the hall. I turn around and see Pansy waving her arm at me.

"Hold one, I will be back." I say getting up and walking to Pansy.

I get over to her and sit down.

"So... Theo told me about you and Mattheo." Pansy chuckles.

I sigh and smack my forehead with my hand.

"Oh come on! Mattheo is dripping with sex!" She whispers.

"Oh god Pansy! Ew, I just got out of a relationship anyway." I say.

"I'm just stating the obvious. You broke up with him, it's over now. Oh I know exactly what to do." Pansy laughs like and evil witch in one of those muggle horror movies.

I sigh because she is gonna do something drastic. Pansy stands for, overly dramatic. The best way to describe her. Honestly, I am suspecting that she is going to throw a party or something similar.

We talked about a few other things then I went back and sat with Hermione and the boys.

"So what did she want?" Hermione asks.

"Just telling me about all the drastic things she is going to do." I laugh.

--

After dinner, I headed back to the Slytherin common. I entered and saw people setting up lights, setting out drinks and everything related to parties. Pansy and her parties...

A/N: I hope you all loved this chapter! I will have a new chapter out soon. Also sorry it was so short. <3