T W E N T Y

Voldemort opened the box and looked dumbfounded.

"How?" He questions.

The others were shocked and confused. I looked over to where Draco sat and his eyes were wide but his face emotionless. On the other hand- Mattheo had a big smirk on his face.

"I just did what you wouldn't have done." I reply.

"My lord- once the school finds out Dumbledore is dead... War will begin." Snape says.

"If you think I'm that stupid to leave a body lying around you must be a an idiot. I took it and burned it. Then I took the ashes and sent my owl to drop them in a lake quit a ways away from here. No one will find anything." I explain.

I do have to say I am quite powerful at this moment. "And I sent a little note to Mcgonogall saying he had to do something for The Ministry. So that will give us enough time to plan everything out and act out our plan." I continue.

"You are a very smart child." Voldemort sneered while placing a hand on my shoulder. "We have a very loyal Death Eater."

Loyal is a word of dishonesty and tragedy...

In exactly a week I will be getting... Married, if you could even call it that. Ace and I won't really be getting married. It is a day where everything I have worked for and planned will happen. Terror and fear will plaster faces and hearts will be torn. Nothing will stop me from getting my happy ending- nothing.

Getting caught up in my book took over my entire day. I wanted to calm myself before everything goes to shit. I laid in my bed with my eyes glued to my book when my door opened a crack.

"Yes?" I say curious.

"It's me." Ace says walking in with a glass. "I brought you some tea. And I thought we could talk if you don't mind."

I was not in the best mood but I guess this couldn't hurt. "Why not." I say sitting up and resting myself against the headboard.

Ace walked over and handed me the cup. I put it to my lips and took a sip. The hot liquid burned my tongue.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile.

"Of course." He replied.

"What would you like to talk about?" I ask.

"Well, how are we gonna do this wedding? I know neither of us want to get married to each other, and I'm very confused." Ace says.

"To be honest, I have no plan. If I had to go off of the top of my head I would say when it gets to the I do's I will make a run for it. When everyone starts to look for me I will find Draco even though I can't stand that bipolar bitch. I'll have him get me out of there and you get everyone you know out of there as fast as possible. Once that's done I'll take care of the rest." I explain.

"Perfect. Um, that works. I'm gonna head out now. See ya." Ace says and bolts out of my room slamming the door.

"Strano."
(Strange)

Tonight my mom was hosting a dinner party with The Stones, obviously since they are staying with us, and she invited The Malfoy's too. I'm gonna have the one of my life id you couldn't tell.

I looked through my dresses for a simple one. Finally finding one that worked I changed into it.

I slid on a pair of red heels and put my hair into a messy low bun

I slid on a pair of red heels and put my hair into a messy low bun. After that I put on some winged liner and red lipstick to match my heels. To top it all off I put on my earrings and my rings.

I dragged myself down the stairs and walked through the hallway and entered the kitchen. Ace and his parents stood at the counter with mine and chatted up a storm. The Malfoy's didn't seem to be here yet so I was safe for now.

"Hello." I say standing next to my father.

"You look nice sweetly." My father says.

"Thanks dad." I smile while looking over Ace. He had just a simple black button up shirt on with black dress pants.

Footsteps boomed through the halls and Draco walked into the kitchen. He wore a dark green button up shirt with a black blazer and black dress pants. He had the first few buttons of his shirt undone so his toned chest peeked out. And his hair was messy.

(This is what I imagine his hair to look like cause-hot)

He looked over at me and had a small smirk. I hate that man...

"Good evening, I hope you don't mind I brought some company." Draco sneered while fucking Lana walked into the room and wrapped her arm around him.

I'm gonna kill someone. Think you can guess who?

"More the merrier!" My mom says.

I decided to pretend it didn't bother me that she was in my fucking house. So I just put on a smile and put my best foot forward. I'll try not to use that foot to kick Lana flat on her face.

Narcissa and Lucius then entered the room so we all got seated around the dinner table.

Ace sat on my right and my mom to my left. Next to my mom sat my father and then Lucius. On the other side of the table was Narcissa, Victoria, Mason, Draco, and Lana.

"So, Aspen and Ace. Are you excited to get married?" Narcissa asks.

I look over to Ace and he has a small smile.

"Very excited. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Aspen. She makes me feel alive." Ace says grabbing my hand on top of the table just to play it up.

I could feel the daggers being throne at me, but I continued to ignore him and his bitch.

"Enough about me and Ace. How are you and Lana Draco? You make a lovely couple." I say sweet talking.

"We are so happy together." Lana quickly snapped.

"Indeed." Draco adds with a straight face.

"Wonderful! It's so great to see you've found someone just like you. Really worked out didn't it." My voice dripping with sarcasm.

His jaw tensed and I could see his anger grow.

A/n: I SUCKK I KNOWWWW... leaving you on a cliffhanger once again. I will give you extra drama and ... spice next  chapter 😏