T W E N T Y - F I V E

Pansy helped me get ready, and all I had left to do was put on my dress. 

"Alright, let's get this thing on. Are you nervous?" She asks helping me slip it on.

"Nope. After all, it's fake. Everyone might thinks it's real," I say as I put on the sleeves, "But I know what's gonna happen. And it's not pretty."

Finally zipping up the dress I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked beautiful actually.

(Incase you forgot what the dress looks like)

"Thanks for helping me today. I owe you my life. I love you Pansy!" I smile giving her a big hug.

She hugs me back tightly. "I love you too Aspen. And no you don't, if anything I owe you mine with how much I put you through."

We both laughed and Pansy ran out of the room to tell my mom that I'm ready to walk down the aisle.

Today is the day everything turns to chaos. Heaven turns to hell, hearts grow cold, and love burns in fire.

A knock on the door interrupted my thinking. I opened it and there stood Draco with nervousness practically painted on his face.

I took a few steps back and let him walk into the room.

"Your really going through with this?" He asks concerned.

I nodded my head and took his hands in mine.

"I may be marrying Ace, but I don't love him. Honestly, I don't know what love is anymore. It's something that you can see and feel. You should be filled with happiness and passion. Sometimes you can love someone so much that it can be painful and hate will rise within you. Draco we never actually got back together and I want to make that as clear as possible." I state with tears in my eyes.

Draco looked hurt, that was terribly clear. Tears even poured out of his eyes but he didn't do anything about them. He wiped away my tears and a small smile appeared on his face.

"I'll always love you darling. Even when this world bursts into flames and we are torn apart, I'll find my way back to you and I will love you more than humanly possible. My heart is forever yours." Draco responds.

I put my hands on his cheeks and placed our foreheads together. Smiling at his beautiful grey eyes, his smile grew wide. "One last kiss?" He asks.

I nod in response. He places his lips on mine and kisses me softly. Pulling him in closer made me not want to let go. This was it. Our final goodbye...

I pulled away and admired him. "Goodbye my love."

As I walked away I wanted to burst into tears but I couldn't. No tears, only thing on my mind from now on is this wedding and killing the person who has made my life torture since I met him.

I could hear the chatter of people waiting for me to walk down the aisle. My father waited for me at the bottom of the staircase and tears on his face.

"You look beautiful." He says linking our arms.

"Thank you dad." I smile.

It's time for everything to fall apart.