~Back to School & Weekend Fights~

~Jamie's POV~

I was woken up this morning by light kisses being placed up and down my neck and to my cheek. My eyes slowly opened to see Randy's bright loving hazel eyes looking into my green ones, I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"You ready for school today?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I just know that someone is gunna say something and I'm gonna either break or beat the living shit out of someone."

He let out a small chuckle wrapping his arms around me holding me tight before kissing my cheek.

"It'll be alright love, I'll be with you every step of the way, first and last period, lunch, and in the halls I'll be with you, I promise."

"I know, I just really hope today goes well."

"You're strong, and you have people on your side, you'll do just fine."

I nodded my head getting out of bed and going to the closet to look for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, a half sleeve light wash button up jean crop top, with my biker boots. I'll probably leave my leather jacket at home simply because of the fact that I'm not riding my cycle. I laid my clothes out on the bed before walking into the bathroom and doing my morning things along with my make-up before getting dressed. When I was dressed I looked in the mirror to see the small healing scar on my belly button. I'm kinda glad that that's where he did it because my belly button looks normal aside from a small line above and below it. I let out a small sigh as Randy came over getting down on his knees in front of me, I smiled as he kissed my scar.

"I love you."

He smiled up at me.

"I love you more."

He stood up as someone cleared their throat, I looked over to see James. He stood there with jealousy clear on his face, he looked at me before looking away.

"If you don't wanna be late I suggest we leave now."

I nodded my head and took Randy's hand before we walked out of the room, James eyes never leaving me, as we headed to the car. James was riding with Luke, and I was going with Randy, until my scar's no longer pink. I looked at Randy taking his hand in mine over the console, turning on the radio, I sat there with a smirk on my face.

"Oh I get it, you gotta grab my hand and butter me up a bit before you turn the radio to what you want, I see how this shit works now."

I let out a small laugh.

"Maybe, but I do love you, I just have to have music if I'm in a car and you know it so."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed kissing the back of my hand and letting it go just to make me happy. I smiled letting him hear my voice as I sang along with the radio to the song Worth it by Fifth Harmony.

"Give it to me, I'm worth it, Baby I'm worth it Uh huh I'm worth it Gimme gimme I'm worth it Give it to me, I'm worth it Baby I'm worth it Uh huh I'm worth it Gimme gimme I'm worth it..."

Randy looked at me.

"I didn't know that you could sing."

I nodded my head as I continued to sing the rest of the song figuring I would answer him when the song was over.

"Okay I tell her bring it back like she left somethin' Bring it bring it back like she left somethin' Uh, in the club with the lights off What you actin' shy for? Come and show me that you're Wit it wit it wit it wit it Stop playin' now you know I'm Wit it wit it wit it wit it wit it What you actin' shy for? Just gimme you, just gimme you Just gimme you, that's all I wanna do And if what they say is true If it's true, I won't get mad at you I may talk a lot of stuff Guaranteed, I can back it up I think I'mma call your bluff Hurry up, I'm walkin' out front Uh huh you see me in the spot like "Ooh I love your style" Uh huh show me what you got 'Cause I don't wanna waste my time Uh huh see me in the spot like "Ooh I love your style" Uh huh show me what you got Now come and make it worth my while Give it to me..."