~1 Week Later & Proposals~

~Ricky's POV~

It's been a week since Jamie, and I moved into our new home with our two best friends and to be honest things couldn't be better. I mean aside from the fact that our two best friends are both madly in love with Jamie. However that's not really a problem because as long as she and I love each other no one will come between us. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face as I looked at the gorgeous woman in my arms. I honestly love everything about her, I love her long reddish brown hair, her vibrant green eyes that capture me in a single glance, I can get so lost in them. I love the way her smile makes my day just a little bit more perfect, I love waking up with her in my arms whether we had a night of fighting, or a night where we made love. Every morning is the same, I wake up with her next to me, and that's how I want the rest of my life to be. I placed a light kiss on her cheek watching her vibrant green eyes open, and a sweet tired smile form on her face. Just like that I know that today is going to be perfect, I looked at her for a second longer.

"Good morning beautiful."

She smiled at me.

"Morning."

I couldn't help the smile that came to my face.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderful."

I smiled at her before going to get out of bed, I felt a small hand grasp my wrist pulling me back into bed my lips meeting hers. I smiled into the kiss only to have her pull away moments later, I looked into her eyes.

"Do me a favor, get up, and get dressed into something casual yet nice, I'm taking you out."

She gave me a confused look.

"Where are we going?"

"That is for me to know and you to be surprised."

She smiled climbing out of bed, before turning around, looking at me.

"Can I take baby, or do you want us to take your car and ride together, because if I take baby I can just follow you."

"No, just ride with me alright?"

She let out a sigh before nodding her head walking to the bathroom to do her morning things while I figured out what the fuck I was gonna wear.

~Jamie's POV~

After Randy told me what was going on, I went to the bathroom so I could brush out my hair, brush teeth, and do my make-up. I pulled out my make-up bag grabbing my black eye liner, and mascara. I put on a thin layer of eye liner, before a single layer of mascara. I walked back to the bedroom and to my closet so I could figure out what I was going to wear. As I looked through my closet I found a black tank top and a pair of light wash ripped jeans. I laid them on the bed while grabbing my black high heeled combat boots and my leather jacket. I pulled on my clothes before going through my jewelry box and finding an intricate necklace to wear. I pulled on my boots, grabbed my jacket walking downstairs to meet up with Randy. I walked downstairs to see Randy wearing a white T-shirt, black skinny jeans and his leather jacket paired with a pair of biker boots, I smiled at him.

"You ready to go?"

I nodded my head holding out my hand, he took my hand and we walked out of the house and down to his car. I kinda wished that I was taking baby, lately she's been lonely, but I know she'll make it through this hard no ride time. As Randy drove down the street I noticed that we were pulling into Cunningham lake, I looked at Randy with a confused look on my face.

"Um... Randy, are you sure you're going the right way? This is Cunningham lake, I thought..."

The little fuck tard cut me off.

"You thought what, I never told you where we were going Jamie, you shouldn't have thought or assumed anything."

"You're a pain in the ass, you know that?"

"Yeah, I kinda figured."

I laughed, shaking my head as he continued through the twisting winding road until he pulled into the lot. He parked grabbing a blanket from the trunk, he took my hand and we walked up this hill. It sucked ass because he didn't tell me we would be walking otherwise I would've worn thicker heels. When we got to the top of the hill I noticed that it was almost sunset, he laid the blanket on the ground and sat down. I sat beside him, and he wrapped his arms around me holding me tight, watching the sunset. As the sky lit with all it's many different vibrant bright colors Randy pulled away a bit holding a small box in front of me. I looked at him and he opened the box to reveal to me a silver Irish Claddagh ring. It was honestly the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The heart was an open heart outlined with diamonds, it had two small hands that held the heart to the band and there was a little crown on the top. Each part of the ring symbolizes something different, an element that's important to maintain a relationship. The heart tells you and others if you're single or if your heart belongs to another. The hands stand for friendship, and the crown symbolizes loyalty. This ring said it all and I was absolutely speechless, I smiled, and he smiled at me.

"Jamie Marie Thompson, I have honestly loved you since the day I met you. You're my one true friend, and you've always been loyal to me no matter who tempted you. I don't want to be with anyone else, I love you more than life itself and I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't walked into my life. I love you Jamie, will you be my wife? You're my endless love, am I yours?"

I looked at him in complete shock, I had no clue what to say other than...

"Yes, yes you are my endless love."

He smiled at me placing the ring on my finger as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. The rest of my night was perfect, and I knew that from that moment on. We would have bumps in the road but none of them would be like the ones that we've survived in the past year.