~Back to School & Family Sorrows~

~Jamie's POV~

I woke up this morning still a little sore from the other day. I slowly sat up and looked to my side to see Randy laying there. I really didn't want to wake him up, but if he and I were gonna sneak out I knew that he had to follow my every move. I lightly pressed my lips to his feeling sparks similar to yesterday. When I pulled away his hazel eyes slowly opened and looked into my green ones, a smile coming to his face.

"Good morning, beautiful, how'd you sleep?"

I smiled with a blush on my cheek.

"Better thanks to you, how about you?"

"Amazing."

I smiled and he looked at my clock before looking back at me.

"Why are we up at five thirty in the fucking morning?"

I let out a small chuckle.

"This is the time that I get up every morning, and if your gonna stay here it's the time that you have to get up too."

"Why?"

"Because we have to sneak out of the house, and try not to wake up Valler, because if we do we're dead."

He nodded his head and watched as I walked into my bathroom, I grabbed a new toothbrush and threw it to him.

"There's the bathroom, and I'm guessing you need to stop off at your house for new clothes, so I suggest you hurry."

"No, I have some in my car, I'll just change at school."

"Oh, then, like I said there's the bathroom, do you want something for breakfast?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, what do you have?"

I smiled walking to my window seat lifting up the lid and seeing all the food that I had for breakfast.

"I have cereal, pop tarts, and bagels, if you want cereal I have milk in the fridge. If you want pop tarts, or a bagel I have to set up my toaster."

"Cereal's fine love."

I felt a small blush creep onto my face at the new pet name that he had given me. I pulled out a bowl and spoon grabbing milk from the fridge. I handed it to him, before I walked over to my closet so I could find something that would cover my bruises. As I went through my closet, I found a pair of ripped jeans, a black tank-top that said "need more coffee" on the front with my high heeled converse. I laid it out at my desk before walking into the bathroom doing my morning things. I brushed my teeth, putting my hair in a messy bun with strands hanging loose in the front. I put on a thin layer of black eye liner, and some mascara before putting on some foundation to hide the small hand shaped bruise on my cheek. When I was done, I walked back to the bedroom to see Randy looking at the floor. I walked over taking a seat next to him before taking his hand in mine.

"What's wrong?"

He looked up at me.

"How can you live like this? I mean you're a prisoner and you could get out if you want to."

"I thought you understood this? Randy I can't leave until I'm out of high school, if I do, he'll come after me and he'll kill me. He blames me for everything bad in his life and granted none of it is my fault, but sometimes, someone needs another person to take things out on, sadly to Valler that person is me."

He looked at me nodding his head in understanding, I smiled placing a kiss on his cheek. I then grabbed my clothes and walked into my bathroom so I could get changed. I pulled on my blue ripped jeans, and tank-top before I walked out of the bathroom. I pulled on my leather jacket and grabbed my bag putting my high heeled converse in before grabbing my keys and making Randy follow me to the hallway. I turned around locking the door behind me, Randy and I quickly ran out of the house and down to our rides. I grabbed my shoes pulling them on and tying the strings before I hopped on my cycle and headed to school with Randy following close behind. It didn't take long for Randy and I to reach the school, and once we did, I hopped off my cycle and he hopped out of his car. I smiled at James and Luke as Randy went to the back of his car. He pulled out a new T-shirt, throwing his other one in the back and pulling his leather jacket back on. James came over to me trying to give me a hug and kiss my cheek, but I just slowly moved away shaking my head.