~Wedding Day~

~Jamie's POV~

After so much planning, work, and effort being put into this wedding it's finally time. I'm about to become Mrs. Randy Wayne and I'm so fucking excited. I can't wait to walk down the aisle to my amazing future husband. I really wish that my parents and Angie were here to see this, they would have loved Randy, he's everything to me. My dad would've had a hard time, but that's just because I'm daddy's little girl, his one and only, and that's how it'll always be. I know that they're here with me, as long as I keep them in my heart, forever and always my family.

~Randy's POV~

Planning this event has been so fucking stressful, for not only me, but for Jamie too. Although I think she had it worse because other than Luke and James girlfriends she didn't really have any help planning it. I mean I helped a little but other than that there wasn't much I could do. I just hope that today's everything that she hoped it would be. If I'm being honest I'm really excited to make Jamie my wife, I'm excited to make her Mrs. Randy Wayne. I Wish that my parents were here to see this, and I wish that they could've met her, they would've loved Jamie. I'm just glad there here with me in my heart and I know that when I see Jamie come down that aisle, they'll be with me.

~Jamie's POV~

The girls and I heard the music start to play and I knew that it was time to walk down the aisle to my future. In front of me I have Erica, and Lexi, they're my bridesmaid and maid of honor. Erica is James' girlfriend and if I'm being honest she and I are friends but we're not really close. She has a tendency to be kinda a bitch sometimes, but she's good for James. She keeps him in line so he's not a total douche all the time. Lexi, on the other hand, is Luke's girlfriend and I absolutely love her, she's so down to earth and funny. She's amazing and Luke really loves her, I guess from that you can tell which one is my maid of honor and it sure as hell isn't Erica. I was pulled from my thoughts when Erica started walking down the aisle with James. When they reached the altar I started my walk to Randy. He looked amazing in his cream colored tux, and to be honest if it were up to me he would never take it off. I smiled at Randy as I got closer to him, he reached out helping me up the steps. The minister looked at us with a smile before starting the ceremony.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of this man and this woman. If there is anyone who objects to this union please speak now or forever hold your peace..."

Randy and I looked around praying that no one would object and when no one did we were both thankful. We looked back up at the minister and let him know that it was okay for him to continue, he cleared his throat.

"Do you Randy William Wayne take Jamie Marie Thompson to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for pour, till death do you part?"

I looked at Randy and he smiled at me.

"I do."

I smiled before the minister addressed me.

"Do you Jamie Marie Thompson take Randy William Wayne to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for pour, till death do you part?"

Randy looked at me and I smiled.

"I do."

The minister smiled at us.

"I believe you both had something you wished to say, as you place the rings on each other's finger. Perhaps the groom would like to go first."

Randy nodded his head taking the wedding band from Luke before looking back at me.

"Jamie, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were special. I knew that you were the one and granted we hated each other at first, we teased each other, and made each other's lives a living hell. The night I first came to your house and got to tell you how I felt was the best night of my life, it was the night that I had my last first kiss. I love you Jamie, you're my endless love and you always will be, forever and always my endless love."

He slipped my wedding band on my finger and I saw the same Irish symbol as my engagement ring. I couldn't help the smile that came to my face, as the minister then looked at me.

"I believe it's the brides turn."

I looked at Lexi and she gave me the wedding band, I took Randy's hand in mine.

"Randy, from the moment I met you I didn't like you, if I'm being honest you were annoying, judgmental, and a down right pain..."

His happy smile fell and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"But, that all changed the night that you came to my house. I literally pulled you through the front door and made you run up the stairs into my room. I remember locking you in then you asking me what was going on. That was the night that I told you my story, that was the night that I fell in love with you. That was the night that I realized that you were the exact opposite of what I thought you were. That night I had my last first kiss and started an adventure all my own. I can't wait to see what adventures we have in the future. I love you Randy, you're my forever and always, my one true endless love."

I slipped the ring on Randy's finger and looked up at the minister letting him know that it was alright for him to say the words that we had all been waiting for, he looked at me nodding his head.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

We smiled at each other, before I was pulled into a full blown knock your socks off passion filled kiss. In that moment everything and everyone just melted away and all that was left was us. I couldn't have been happier than I was that day with my Endless Love.