~Sunday Love & Skipping School~

~Jamie's POV~

I woke up today without Randy by my side, I got out of bed walking to the kitchen to see him standing there drinking a cup of coffee. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Good morning."

He turned around giving me a soft kiss before pulling away with his hands on my waist.

"Good morning to you to love."

I looked around not seeing or hearing anyone, I looked at Randy.

"Are we home alone?"

"Yeah."

I smirked.

"For the first time."

He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"What are you thinking?"

"Race you to the bedroom?"

"Hell yes."

I giggled a little as I started running out of the kitchen and up the stairs heading to Randy and I's bedroom. I didn't quite make it as I was lifted from the ground and carried bridal style down the hall. I laughed as he pushed the door open and then kicked it shut behind him. He carried me to the bed laying me down and hovering above me, he gave me a kiss before pulling away.

"I love you Jamie, but I want you to be sure that you're ready for this."

"I love you, I'm ready for this, I'm ready for you to make love to me."

He kissed me once again as my hands traveled down his chest to the hem of his shirt. We pulled away while I pulled the shirt over his head and he removed mine. I laid there becoming self conscious of my body, and the many scars that covered my arms, stomach, just about every inch of my body has some kind of scar. The more I thought about it the more I regret wanting this, and that's something that I never wanted to happen, I sat up real quick grabbing my shirt, he looked at me.

"Hey, what's wrong love, you having second thoughts?"

"No, no, I love you and I want this, but it's me."

"There's nothing wrong with you."

"How can you say that, everything's wrong with me, I have a broken body. I mean scars, bumps and bruises that still haven't gone away, I'm nothing beautiful my body is used and worn. You shouldn't want me, guys like you aren't supposed to want me."

"Okay, for starters I love everything about you, every scar, bump, and bruise, you're gorgeous to me. I want to know what you mean when you say that you're used and worn? I want to know what you mean when you say guys like me? As far as I'm concerned you're it for me, I love you, all I want is to be with you, I'm nothing without you."

I looked down with small tears in my eyes as flashes of the past started coming back to me, I shook my head looking at him.

"I've never told anyone about the things he did to me, and I probably should've told you a while ago, before today."

"What is it?"

"The summer before my freshman year of high school, I was called downstairs by Valler, I could never tell him no, because it only made it worse. Well he had decided that I didn't deserve to have my first with someone who loved me, that I deserved to be used and abused. He had taken me downstairs and once down there I saw three mattresses all stacked together. He picked me up and threw me on them all I remember after that was feeling pain. I remember fighting, bleeding, crying, and begging him to stop it hurt so bad that I felt like I was being ripped in two. After he was done, he let me go, I tried running up the stairs only I fell, my legs hurt, and my body ached. Once I got to my bedroom and locked the door I took a bath, it didn't help much. I knew that I had been raped, I just didn't remember or acknowledge that it had happened to me, and I didn't want to..."