~Boy Drama~

~Jamie's POV~

Randy and I woke up this morning giving each other a quick kiss before we started getting ready for school. I walked over to the closet pulling out a gray tank top, with a pair of light wash skinny jeans, light black almost gray high heeled boots, with my leather jacket. I laid it on my bed before knocking on the bathroom door praying that Randy was done so I could get in and do my morning things, I stood there waiting.

"Come in."

I opened the door to see him standing there in just his towel.

"Hey, are you almost done in here? I gotta do my stuff too."

"Yeah, just come in and do it, you don't need to wait for me to get out. We've seen everything there is to see about each other, I'm pretty sure you seeing me naked isn't a problem anymore."

I laughed a little, nodding my head.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

I then got under the sink pulling out my make-up bag, I put on a thin layer of back eyeliner, with some gray eyeshadow, and a layer of mascara. When I was done, I put the bag back brushing reddish brown hair. I walked out of the bathroom and back into our bedroom. I changed out of my night clothes, pulling on my tank top, light wash skinny jeans, and my boots. I then grabbed my bag, and leather jacket walking over to the bathroom door.

"Hey, I'm gonna get going, I'll see you at school."

"Yeah, alright, love you."

"Love you too."

I walked down stairs grabbing my helmet, walking out and hopping on my cycle. I pulled out of the driveway and started my short trip to school, I pulled into my spot to see James, and Luke hanging out by Lukes cycle. I hopped off my cycle walking over to them, I gave Luke a hug before looking at James. Only to look away still feeling embarrassed about yesterday, Luke smiled at me.

"Where's Randy?"

"He's coming, just running a little late."

"Alright, well do you want me to walk you to class? Since he's not here yet."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, alright, thanks' Luke."

"No problem hun."

We walked through the lot to my locker when James showed up with Randy. Randy gave me a quick kiss before doing one of those bro hug things with Luke, James looked at Randy and Luke before looking at me.

"Hey, I need to talk to Jamie, is that alright?"

I looked at him, Luke, and Randy before nodding my head.

"Yeah, alright."

I looked at Randy giving him a kiss.

"I love you, and I'll talk to you in class alright?"

He nodded his head.

"Alright, I love you too."

He and Luke headed to class while I stayed back to talk to James, I looked at him.

"So, what's going on?"

"I don't want you to be awkward around me, I love you, and I know that you don't love me. I still value your friendship, and I still want us to be able to talk ya know?"

"Alright, yeah, sure, is that all you needed?"

"No, actually it's not, I was hoping that you and I could hang out today after school, just go somewhere and have fun."