6) The Trick (Smut) Newt

(Newt's POV)

   I was watching Y/N walk away from the table to go back to work. I was snapped out of my trance when Minho started waving his hand in front of my face. Thomas was looking down at his food and giggling while grabbing a forkful of his eggs. Minho put his arm down and laughed at me.

   "You gonna stop staring at Y/N and make a move or you gonna let one of the other shanks here snatch her up?" Minho asked.

   "I'm not staring at-"

   "Yes you are." Thomas interrupted. "You stare at her all the time. You clearly like her and she likes you."

   "You guys are so blind," Minho laughed.

   "She likes me?" I asked.

   They both comically rolled their eyes and groaned at my apparent ignorance.

   "Obviously!" Minho stated. "I have a trick that should get you exactly what you want."

   "A trick? I don't like the sound of that."

   "Relax. It's innocent enough if you want it to be. It's not like you would force her into anything. It would just break the ice."

   I looked at him so he knew to proceed.

   "So you tell her to put her hands together while you do the same," Minho started to demonstrate. "Tell her to raise her fingers on one side and then interlock your fingers with hers and push her hands above her head."

   "I could never do that!" I protested and started to blush because the implication was obviously sexual in nature.

  "Oh come on, Newt! You gonna do it or are you gonna let her become Gally's girlfriend?" Thomas asked and pointed to the two of them laughing together.

   I felt a surge of jealousy cloud my thoughts and nodded my head.

   "I'll do it."

   ...

   (Y/N's POV)

   I was hanging out and laughing in my hut with my crush, Newt. He suddenly stood up.

   "Can I show you something?" He asked.

   "Sure," I replied and stood up.

   He signaled for me to come in front of him which was in front of the side of my room with nothing really there. I got in between him and the wall and looked at him expectantly.

   "Do this," he said and put his hands together. I did the same. "Put your fingers up."

   I put my fingers up on one side like he did. He suddenly unclasped his hands, wrapped one hand in both of mine, and pinned them against the wall while he put the other on my hip. My leg as a reflex was on the side of him. I laughed slightly and he looked down at my lips. I felt butterflies.

   I didn't think it could be true but it was. He leaned down and kissed me. His body pushed my back further into the wall. We kissed more and he released my hands to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and one of my hands went to his cheek while the other went to his neck.

    He set me down on my bed quickly and we continued to kiss. His mouth felt hot and wonderful and made my entire body feel warm. His hands on me set aflame everything they explored. I couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't get enough of him.

      We started to remove both of our clothes, starting with our shirts, and when we were done our mouths instantly reconnected. His hands moved to the bare skin of my waist and right under my boobs and I sighed at his touch. I moved my hands downward and explored the expanse of his chest and abdomen. He reacted to my touch by pressing harder against my lips and exploring my mouth even more.

      I broke our kiss and reached under myself and began to unclip my bra. He helped me slide it off and stared as they came out. I smiled, a little flustered, and he came out of his trance and let his hands explore them. He grabbed one and took a nipple into his mouth. I gasped and moaned at the new and unfamiliar sensation. He sucked on it, which brought me a great deal of pleasure. It went straight to my head and made me feel high on pure bliss. He moved to my other nipple and started to push down on the waist of my pants, and I let him take them off along with my panties.  He also made quick work of his own pants and boxers. He kissed me again, and I felt all of his skin on me.

      He pulled away, and he looked at me for a second.

      "Are you ready, love?" He asked seriously.

      I tried to hide my smile at his sweetness. I nodded.

      "I need you to say it," he said.

       "Yes," I breathed.

       He reached down and positioned himself right on my opening. He looked in my eyes for reassurance one last time and I nodded. He slowly pushed in, and I gripped his shoulders. I winced and then he filled me completely. I could feel him pushing against my very depths. He moved back to my lips, and he rested inside of me for a second and then started moving in and out. I moved my hands through his hair.

      The pleasure was overwhelming. I had wanted this for so long. I had a crush on him ever since a few days after the Box, and now I finally had him. He picked up the pace, and I moaned into the kiss. We broke away quickly to catch our breath and I let out a few moans as he filled me in just the right way for me to feel completely and utterly satisfied. I was getting closer to my release and so was he. He went even faster until I was sure I was gonna be in pain tomorrow, and I kissed him. He was almost there and he groaned into my mouth. I let the pleasure in my stomach build until I tightened and released. I felt him do the same and allowed myself to bask in the warmth inside of me. He panted and rolled onto the side of me on the bed and kissed my cheek.

     "I think I'm in love with you."

   I turned my face to look into his dark chocolate brown eyes and smiled contentedly.

      "I think I'm in love with you too, Newt."

   (Third Person)

   Meanwhile....

   Minho and Thomas had been listening a bit. They high-fived.

   "Mission accomplished!" Minho exclaimed as he walked off followed by Thomas.